Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get Em Off The Wage Bill Now

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
Oh yes, I forgot, I also don't like your point of view. But then, not many right-minded people do.

Ha yea, you just forgot to mention that your one of the usual bandwagon jumping lefties on this board responding to a rightwing comment.

Btw
Your assumption of rightmindedness either reflects your insular arrogance or your lack of variety in your social circles.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
looney said:
Ha yea, you just forgot to mention that your one of the usual bandwagon jumping lefties on this board responding to a rightwing comment.
Never jumped on a political bandwagon in my life. You're not going to believe this, but I have my own mind, and pick and choose what I feel is right or wrong, no matter how much you think you can disease my mind. What point is served by jumping on a bandwagon? To get social comment from reactionaries like you?

looney said:
Your assumption of rightmindedness either reflects your insular arrogance or your lack of variety in your social circles.
Yes, my social circles must be narrow, because I feel I have missed out on having a candlelit dinner with the likes of you.

I would say 'nice try', but a bit pisspoor really, looney.

Last edited:

The Large One said:
Oh yes, I forgot, I also don't like your point of view. But then, not many right-minded people do.

Only you left supporting Labour Muppets disagree, you're one of these minorities who think the sun shines out of Blair’s back gate.

The lurkers and the ones who don’t post but who'd like to voice their views are to scared because the likes of you and the small band of merry people who stick together.

If all the registered posters posted then you and your likes would be made to look like Blair yesterday, a f***ing joke!!

:tosser:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Oceanic said:
Only you left supporting Labour Muppets disagree, you're one of these minorities who think the sun shines out of Blair’s back gate.

The lurkers and the ones who don’t post but who'd like to voice their views are to scared because the likes of you and the small band of merry people who stick together.

If all the registered posters posted then you and your likes would be made to look like Blair yesterday, a f***ing joke!!

:tosser:
Unbelievably dim post.

Do you really honestly believe that everyone who thinks you are barmy is a Labour voter? Do you the the 'left' support Labour? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THESE LAST 20 YEARS? I f***ing hate Tony Blair and the Labour Party, I have never been a member of that party, nor would I ever join.

looney said:

Btw

Thank god, a sane person around here. I've been fighting a losing battle on here. It seems if you disagree with Labour then you’re an outsider of NSC and are vermin, racist, scum. I feel like that OAP who shouted rubbish at their party conference when he got dragged out by the Labour heavies for saying what he thought was true.

Glad they don't have hanging around these parts for daring to speak, I'd be first in line for execution

The Large One said:
Unbelievably dim post.

Do you really honestly believe that everyone who thinks you are barmy is a Labour voter? Do you the the 'left' support Labour? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THESE LAST 20 YEARS? I f***ing hate Tony Blair and the Labour Party, I have never been a member of that party, nor would I ever join.

Thought you said you wasn't going to get into politics in this thread?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
No, I said BANAL politics.

But your lack of insight into modern day politics, and hilarious assumption that I am a 'Labour Muppet' (oh no stop it, please) has made it interesting. But you're boring me again now.

So I am off to do something nice with the missus.

I'll leave the last word to you...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
You're not going to believe this, but I have my own mind, and pick and choose what I feel is right or wrong, no matter how much you think you can disease my mind.

Yes, my social circles must be narrow, because I feel I have missed out on having a candlelit dinner with the likes of you.

I would say 'nice try', but a bit pisspoor really, looney.

Your right I dont beleive it, I bet you were spoonfed the same political arse batter as LI, thats why you sound like his mini-me clone.

Oh and beleive me, theres no way the likes of you would ever be allowed to get near the social functions I attend.

Hungry Joe.
What the hell is that in your avatar?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
GUNTER said:
McPhee - useless
Turienzo - donkey
Kezza Mayo - slow
Alexis Nicolas (loan him out to get his form back)
McCammon :lol:

Not good enough to wear the shirt (Mayo excepted as he's all right ya know)

I think you have a point with Alexis and Mcphee. Other then that they are worth keeping.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
GUNTER said:
McPhee - useless
Turienzo - donkey
Kezza Mayo - slow

Yes but is your opinion based on their abilites or the size of their penis ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oceanic said:
Thank god, a sane person around here.

You think Looney's sane ? How to destroy your credibility in one easy post !

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
GUNTER said:
McPhee - useless
Turienzo - donkey
Kezza Mayo - slow

Oh!Please God!

We're not PAYING McCammon are we?

He should be paying us.But,hey,he's learned to lumber recently (apparently.)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
GUNTER said:

Kezza Mayo - slow

So in a few words its get rid of Kerry from the wage bill as he is slow but he is good enough to wear the shirt....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If this was a perfect world and we had a multi millionaire in charge, roll on 8th Jan 06 (see Withdean and Is thread) I would move on

Not Good enough for this divison

McGammon
Hammond
Robinson
Kuipers

Not Good Enough for Football League

McPhee
Turenzio

Getting Old and need cover/replacing

Oatway
Carpenter
Butters
Dodds
Mayo

Makes a big hole in our squad and people talk about sacking MM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here