Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get El-abd back for Leeds !

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
They have been alright the last few games though today i wouldn't of expected anything more after all it is Norwich .

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Sorry, got to reply to this one. Virgo was really solid today and it was Elf who was watching the game go on around him.

With 100% hindsight El Abd should have come on to sit in the hole in front of the back four 4 1 3 2 ansd kept everything narrow and compact

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Another very good game by Virgo today so why drop him. If anything play El Abd in front of the back four as a deep lying holding midfielder but can you afford to go to Elland Road with defence in mind and sit back and absorb presssure for the entire game. NO.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
I think you find I've been to the games mate and he's not great

Try facing the pitch then!

Virgo had a good game today, as he did on Tuesday too. Elphick had a few shaky moments and a couple of "hoofs" but neither need to be replaced by El-Arabed ffs.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think you find I've been to the games mate and he's not great

You haven't a clue. If there is a CB to drop then it has to be Elphick. Defensively, Virgo was far better than Elphick, and has been for a number of games and I have been one of Virgo's biggest critics in the past.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I'm not a fan of calderon at the minute but el-abd is better on left on CB so I mentioned Virgo because I think he isn't as good as elphick

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I'm not a fan of calderon at the minute but el-abd is better on left on CB so I mentioned Virgo because I think he isn't as good as elphick

Hes not as good as Elphick ... he's better , Virgo has been solid , why would you prefer El-Abd then Virgo ? El Abd hasn't exactly got a height advantage and his decision making can prove costly .

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
El abd is too short and a liability at CB. Painter is a solid LB. Calderon after a good start appears to be the weak link at RB - I would prefer whing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here