Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Germany v England

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
German keeper has shown great feet…so far. Pickford looks Sunday league in comparison

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
German goes down after having his heel brushed by a head. FFS this play acting by all players, including ours is shocking

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
German goal coming.....

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We are really spoilt with Potterball. Anyone want to tell me what our game plan is? Being outplayed and out thought. Painful watch

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Don't know why the German advertising hoardings keep pushing " Strauss " ? ...he's done nothing new for ages.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We are being out muscled over and over.
Outclassed at the moment.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Neither team are actually that good, the Germans just seem more likely to score. Pickford's decision making is shocking at times. Surely it would be worth giving someone else a go if this series of games is going to introduce new faces into the team.

On the other hand maybe the players are just that knackered. It's been a long couple of years for most of them, you'd think they'd give them the time off before this World Cup starts.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Neither team are actually that good, the Germans just seem more likely to score. Pickford's decision making is shocking at times. Surely it would be worth giving someone else a go if this series of games is going to introduce new faces into the team.

On the other hand maybe the players are just that knackered. It's been a long couple of years for most of them, you'd think they'd give them the time off before this World Cup starts.

A keeper who has good feet is essential at International level these days. Pickford is useless with the ball at his feet

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Oh dear... our defence is woeful, Rice is poor,.. Saka is non existent,.. this is a poor team putting in another poor performance... probably just aswell that the Germans are a bit off key up front.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We are really spoilt with Potterball. Anyone want to tell me what our game plan is? Being outplayed and out thought. Painful watch

It’s probably making this charade of a tournament look vaguely credible without killing the players who’ve had a long season. The last time it mattered we beat these on the way to our first major final since 1966.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It’s probably making this charade of a tournament look vaguely credible without killing the players who’ve had a long season. The last time it mattered we beat these on the way to our first major final since 1966.

So no game plan?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So no game plan?

I imagine this game is very much “just get through it”. But if you’re that bothered about Nations League football feel free to write to your MP or something.

All part of the long term plan to win the World Cup. People need to be patient and focus on the big picture

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Not sure about the match , but the 2 most boring commentators I have had to listen to for ages

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I imagine this game is very much “just get through it”. But if you’re that bothered about Nations League football feel free to write to your MP or something

:rolleyes:, what a defeatist attitude, we are playing Germany not Albania,

I don’t give a shit 9 times out of 10 in these games but some of us think of games against Germany as BIG games, well I do and this is a piss poor performance so far by England

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here