Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Germany v England

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Seven England fans were arrested in Munich on Monday, including three for making a Nazi salute.

Apparently they were all guilty as charged except for the Scouser who was arrested as a result of over zealous policing and is getting his MP involved (and wasn’t there to support England anyway).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Seven England fans were arrested in Munich on Monday, including three for making a Nazi salute.

7 arrested. 2 for the nazi salutes, 1 for having a pyro. 1 for assaulting a police officer, other unknown. Given 7000 out here complete non story

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
7 arrested. 2 for the nazi salutes, 1 for having a pyro. 1 for assaulting a police officer, other unknown. Given 7000 out here complete non story

How many nazi salutes and assaulted police officers do you require?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How many nazi salutes and assaulted police officers do you require?

Few Brighton fans arrested and banned for racism etc in the last season, but no one talks about that it’s a few scum bags out of a lot. I doubt they have tickets or even England fan membership, just chavs latching on to a long weekend.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Few Brighton fans arrested and banned for racism etc in the last season, but no one talks about that it’s a few scum bags out of a lot. I doubt they have tickets or even England fan membership, just chavs latching on to a long weekend.

I’m sorry but, England or Brighton fans, it needs to be called out as unacceptable and not just brushed under the carpet.

I understand they also caused €2000 worth of damage to a small local hotel room. That’s pretty shit for the owners.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’m sorry but, England or Brighton fans, it needs to be called out as unacceptable and not just brushed under the carpet.

Sure - it’s 0.03% of fans over here. Which may or may not have tickets or travelled etc

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Our last 12 results against Germany, going back to Euro 96:

5 wins, 1 draw, 6 defeats(including the pk shoot out loss in 96).

Those five wins have come at Euro 2000, Qualifying for W.C 2002, Euro 2020 and a couple of friendlies.

Germany's wins have come at Euro 96(on pens), W.C 2002 qualifying, W.C 2010 and three friendlies.

England's biggest win was 5-1 in world cup qualifying. Germany's was 4-1 in the world cup last 16.

Other than those two games the only time there has been more than one goal either way in the game was when England beat Germany 2-0 in Euro 2020.

Suggests that the game will be pretty even whichever way it goes and if it is a blow out that'll be the exception rather than the rule. But all the blowhards who love moaning and mocking feel free to carry on showing off your ignorance.:thumbsup:

I'm sure the germans won 4-2 in the last 16. if a ball is two foot over the line, it's a goal

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

They had some on the radio earlier, and a reporter backed them up as he did the same. They've applied for tickets in the Germany sections. You need to have an address in Germany so they put their hotel down to overcome that obstacle.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They had some on the radio earlier, and a reporter backed them up as he did the same. They've applied for tickets in the Germany sections. You need to have an address in Germany so they put their hotel down to overcome that obstacle.

Press over here reporting that any tickets purchased like this, and obviously discovered, will be cancelled. I guess if you keep yourselves to yourselves no one will know.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

It’s been a mess. The German FA gave the minimum allocation allowed (5%) - and only confirmed to the English FA 3 weeks ago. The ticket sale for England FA tickets closed on 23rd May. Surely no one expects fans to wait 2 weeks before a game to confirming tickets and then booking international flights / hotel before going? So no surprise there are 7000 odd out here and many going in the home end.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can't believe that we keep producing morons like this? How do they keep breeding ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here