Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Germans can all f*** off

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Inspiring stuff from one of the real minds of out time. Superb, incisive thoughts, succinctly put, with vision and empathy exuding from each syllable.

And to think, I had you down as spotty little wind-up merchant from the slums of drizzlepan Road, home of the Whiners and pillocks that collectively make up Leyton Orient.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Digweeds Trousers said:
Inspiring stuff from one of the real minds of out time. Superb, incisive thoughts, succinctly put, with vision and empathy exuding from each syllable.

And to think, I had you down as spotty little wind-up merchant from the slums of drizzlepan Road, home of the Whiners and pillocks that collectively make up Leyton Orient.

Now THAT'S good.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Digweeds Trousers said:

ha ha ha :clap2: :lolol: :lolol:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Digweeds Trousers said:

What a load of self congratulatory bollocks from the king of self congratulatory bollocks. It wasnt supposed to be f***ing philosophical you tosser!

Eat shit.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
WATFORD O said:
What a load of self congratulatory bollocks from the king of self congratulatory bollocks. It wasnt supposed to be f***ing philosophical you tosser!

Eat shit.

No need for that mate, have a bit of respect.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Well batter my arse, more scathing jibes from the crown prince of ascerbic put-downs.

I fear you have bested me here Watford O. I for one cannot compete with your linguistic chichanery and your subtle philosophising.

I shall exist stage left, pursued by a bear and wait for decline into my own moral turpitude.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
WATFORD O said:
We are gonna win the world cup in krautland.

Not unless you qualify :lolol: :lolol:

I doubt it'll be '94 all over again though. Although it would be funny after all the shite Kev the Ape spouted during the France match, and for no other real reason..

Last edited:

Clarke Quay

Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire
Ah yes, the last 'acceptable' prejudice. Leads to events like a 15 year-old German exchange schoolkid being beaten up in Kent last year in an unporovoked assault by idiots yelling about Hitler. Never mind that neither the lad nor his parents had any experience of the war.

Of course Watford O is too stupid to appreciate arguments like this so in your own words...F**K OFF Twatford- and why do you plague us on this Board anywy?!!

Not very diverse Watford O....... and we've got more chance of getting handcuffed to a ghost.

As posted on here before and a belief I firmly hold....we haven't the mental fortitude to be winners. If anything, we're too passionate; our players need to be more professional and detached from what the game means....and concentrate on what the game is.

There's no history of being winners and our chances will be talked up again by the press and general media. I even heard our very own Gary Stevens on Talksport the other evening saying we had the best chance for years of lifting the trophy....well excuse me, but isn't that what was said in some quarters before the last world cup and european nations cup?

No, not me. I will always support the team and hope will always be there, but I've figured after 38 years not to actually expect anything. And if we do win it, well then I'll eat my dinner !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here