Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Germans can all f*** off

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Clarke Quay said:
Ah yes, the last 'acceptable' prejudice. Leads to events like a 15 year-old German exchange schoolkid being beaten up in Kent last year in an unporovoked assault by idiots yelling about Hitler. Never mind that neither the lad nor his parents had any experience of the war.

Of course Watford O is too stupid to appreciate arguments like this so in your own words...F**K OFF Twatford- and why do you plague us on this Board anywy?!!

So thats my fault is it? Get a grip and try getting a brain........

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Digweeds Trousers said:
Inspiring stuff from one of the real minds of out time. Superb, incisive thoughts, succinctly put, with vision and empathy exuding from each syllable.

And to think, I had you down as spotty little wind-up merchant from the slums of drizzlepan Road, home of the Whiners and pillocks that collectively make up Leyton Orient.

You forgot this last bit:
NOW f*** OFF!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
The c.unt whose big business is so don he can't get his second hand computer to work properly.

Last edited:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
alan partridge said:
The c.unt whose big business is so don he can't get his second hand computer to work properly.

what on earth are you on about you fool? You must be such a peasant............

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
I dont think so. I am just a parady. Youre actually trying to be intelligent....................

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
:lolol:

If I was trying to appear intelligent I wouldn't be talking about stuff you've said on here would I?

oh, parody.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
This threads shit. It sounds like interval time backstage at the Royal Shaftsbury. When did everyone on here start talking like a luvvie?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
alan partridge said:
:lolol:

If I was trying to appear intelligent I wouldn't be talking about stuff you've said on here would I?

oh, parody.

I cant spell but I can annoy.................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here