Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Georginio Rutter - singed 19/8/24

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
What gives here then? By all accounts the deal is done, so why haven't we announced it yet?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He’s here! Saw him sunbathing on a nicely manicured piece of grass just outside of Hove.
Sorry..my mistake, turns out it was a putter.
I thought I heard someone ITK DEFIANTLY confirm he had signed. Turned out it was just a mutter.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
To compete for a top 6 spot and progress in a cup we are going to need quality in our squad, something we lacked last season and we all moaned about it.

Now we are building a quality squad with strength in depth.

Every player in our squad will have a part to play in what I hope is going to be a successful season 💙🤍💙
The inevitable challenge is to keep all these players feeling valued throughout the season. Need to try and keep the sulks down to the absolute minimum. Maybe judicious rotation of the bench is the way forward, with the promise of at least some game time coming off the bench in any given match

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Saw him down the Level, went to say hello but couldn’t get my words out, must have been a stutter

Edit: saw this two posts up 😔

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Come on guys, lets not be silly. Enough with the clutter.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I’ve just seen him running out of Curry’s with a couple of 60in televisions under his arms

Oh - hang on - that was looter

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
****** BREAKING NEWS ******
——-RUTTER SIGNS!!——-

IMG_5571.jpeg
IMG_5572.jpeg
IMG_5573.jpeg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
My mate is a bookie and he saw him this morning. He thought the man from Leeds had signed, but he actually just wanted a flutter.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Think my mate was just trying to tell me he's just seen him going into the Open Market on London Road, but in the end he couldn't get his words out as he's got a bad stutter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here