Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

george o'callaghan is a pratt

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
i never trusted the irishman anyway as they are all dodgy blokes but he has proved himself to be a real problem. im glad to see him go as from reports from friends he cant even pass straight. lesson learnt i say. no more irish players please

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Thanks for that, very informative.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I completely agree. Personally I think we should start sifting through the fans as well, get rid of them from there. Start with that John Boy...

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
You can't trust the Irish. :jester:

have you ever met an irishman young man. i very much doubt it. they like to be billy big bollocks. george seems to be no different. i would much rather we spent our money on more reliable players. i like the scots

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
have you ever met an irishman young man. i very much doubt it. they like to be billy big bollocks. george seems to be no different. i would much rather we spent our money on more reliable players. i like the scots

What, all of them Stan?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
the scots you can trust. the irish are dodgy .... stan is right.

but the welsh for fucks sake.... apart from sully they are winging twats. even saunders although a fair player was a pain in the arse.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
fair enough

thief

Nice to see you've got an absolute inability to determine what "irony" is.

Anyway, how do you know they were "Irish"? If they were, by any chance, "Irish travellers", most of those are British citizens, and are social outcasts/generally wanted criminals here.

Or, do you in fact most likely not know who it was, and are assigning blame without proof?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here