Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

george o'callaghan is a pratt

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
So we've never had a decent Irish player?

*cough* Paul McShane seemed to do a very good job for us *cough*

Must not let that cloud my judgement though. All Irish are evil, apart from the young ladies from Southern Ireland with there gorgeous accents. Oops, sidetracked there...

Nope, all Irishman are quick to stereotype, the English never do that. :joker:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
All the irish people I have met are very sociable, amiable chaps and also dare I say Irish ladies are also mighty fine lookers as well.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
Nice to see you've got an absolute inability to determine what "irony" is.

Anyway, how do you know they were "Irish"? If they were, by any chance, "Irish travellers", most of those are British citizens, and are social outcasts/generally wanted criminals here.

Or, do you in fact most likely not know who it was, and are assigning blame without proof?

i know who they were but if you want to send columbo round please do. im sure you know better than me. i dont want to argue with you.

you might blow my bar up

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
To be fair, I'm Irish and I wouldn't trust me. I'm dodgy as f***.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Where does one go to 'check' such statistics?

NSMS ...The national society for made up statistics. I go there all the time for info.

did you know that after extensive IQ tests the Welsh came out lower than the Polish and the Irish.
Can you believe that.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Where does one go to 'check' such statistics?

Prison service reports, CAIN (University of Ulster database of 'the troubles'), 20 years of generally living through this shit, etc, etc.

Contrary to popular opinion in the UK, the people of Ireland in general don't want the north, and don't really give a f*** about it. 94% of the population voted in favour of removing all territorial claims to it. The men and women in NI who claim to be fighting in our name are doing just that - claiming to. They aren't actually getting any support.

Didn't stop the LVF, UVF, etc; with likely support from rogue British security forces bombing Dublin, Monaghan, Castleblayney, etc, etc; though.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Also, last time I checked, about 95% of INLA/IRA members were British subjects, born and living in the UK. I'm neither, although I was in Belfast 4 hours ago.

How did you check? Given that membership of the IRA is illegal in both the U.K. and Ireland, I wouldn't have thought they'd be too keen to disclose the demographics of their members.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My family are originally from Ireland, but keep 'em coming Stan you are making me laugh.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How did you check? Given that membership of the IRA is illegal in both the U.K. and Ireland, I wouldn't have thought they'd be too keen to disclose the demographics of their members.

I think MYOB helped us establish above that in Oireland, 'check' means 'made up' :thumbsup:

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
Good point, well made Stan. Did the missus like the basque for Christmas?

she loved it mate. its a bit tight to say the least, she was falling out of it on christmas day in the bar. i think carlos and the lads got an eyeful of her big old tits!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
George is class act, but if he wants to undermine players morale. Then he deserves to go.....

How is HE undermining player morale?

Surely all he has done is point out that morale is at an all time low due to the uncertainty of certain players contracts.

Whether he was the right person to voice these statements is another debate all together.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
im not a racist you idiot. im just giving my opinon of irish people from my experience. some people always look for the argumentative option. part of the pc brigade i guess

Hang on mate. Let's go through this comment again.

You are not RACIST but want to give your opinion on a RACE. With all of your opinions being ANTI-Irish.

Right...OK......... Carry on digging!

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
I never quite got the whole "Irish race" thing. I am not sure exactly what defines a "race" but personally I don't think English speaking, Western European, 21st Century democratic people such as the Irish are a seperate race.

I am English and my fiance is Irish. I would not class it as an "interracial marriage".

Which, as far as I can tell, means we can tease MYOB about being a bit of a drive-tarmaccer (sp) and NOT be a racist. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here