Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Galloway - utter shit

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Just listened to him encouraging iraqis to attack british / colonial troops.

Hang him.

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
That tash is great though isn't it? So well groomed. You wouldn't find an old piece of kebab in there.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He's not the only one that utters shit!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
WATFORD O said:
I wish him harm.

I'm not to sure. I think he's probably more of a beef man than pork.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
No. But if I did I would smear it with excrement.

Well let's face it you've got plenty to spare.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I dont believe he said that Twat. Prove it, supply a transcript!

Yet again no doubt insecure right wing Mailites twisting his language. Havent enough of you lot been sued/slaughtered publicly to learn yet?

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
For once, AD, I think Twatty has a point, though the childish way he expresses it gets everyone's back up. I was pretty disgusted with what Galloway said. I know indirectly of people killed or injured on 7th July and there is no excuse to try and justify what these people did or the insurgents' actions in Iraq, even though I was against the war myself. The man first supported Saddam, and now supports the insurgents. Whose side is he on?

West Hoathly Seagull said:
For once, AD, I think Twatty has a point, though the childish way he expresses it gets everyone's back up. I was pretty disgusted with what Galloway said. I know indirectly of people killed or injured on 7th July and there is no excuse to try and justify what these people did or the insurgents' actions in Iraq, even though I was against the war myself. The man first supported Saddam, and now supports the insurgents. Whose side is he on?

:rolleyes: How can people come on here and just write bare-faced lies, thinking people will be too stupid to check? :dunce:

He makes no call for support of the insurgents, but simply asks for the withdrawal of British troops. He does not define them as martyrs, but says they are regarded by their own people as that. Is anyone really that deluded by the lies pumped out by our media to believe the insurgents have no popular support?

For the real version of what Galloway said, see this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4744685.stm

And here is his Commons speech, which refers to the underlying causes of the bombings. Where the f***ing hell West Hoathly Seagull does he excuse attacks he calls "despicable"?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4661633.stm

Can't people debate Galloway's record without recourse to telling utter lies and fabrications? Are his arguments so powerful that they simply can't be dealt with head on, only by vicious caricature and slander?

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
London Irish said:
:rolleyes: How can people come on here and just write bare-faced lies, thinking people will be too stupid to check? :dunce:

He makes no call for support of the insurgents, but simply asks for the withdrawal of British troops. He does not define them as martyrs, but says they are regarded by their own people as that. Is anyone really that deluded by the lies pumped out by our media to believe the insurgents have no popular support?

For the real version of what Galloway said, see this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4744685.stm

And here is his Commons speech, which refers to the underlying causes of the bombings. Where the f***ing hell West Hoathly Seagull does he excuse attacks he calls "despicable"?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4661633.stm

Can't people debate Galloway's record without recourse to telling utter lies and fabrications? Are his arguments so powerful that they simply can't be dealt with head on, only by vicious caricature and slander?

:clap: :clap:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
What LI said. I cant believe the rubbish some people digest as fact. Its nothing but pure Daily Mail/The Sun fed laziness, or is it what they really want to hear?

If it wasnt so slanderous it would be hilarious.

He told Syrian Television: "Two of your beautiful daughters are in the hands of foreigners - Jerusalem and Baghdad.

"The foreigners are doing to your daughters as they will.

"The daughters are crying for help and the Arab world is silent. And some of them are collaborating with the rape of these two beautiful Arab daughters."

LI what's your oponion on these Gallagher comments. It is tp me a clear statement for the Arab world to rise up in collobaration. And I suspect not just verbally, since the Arab world is already verbally critical of Israli policy to Palestine.

LC

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Galloway is a bit of a twat, he'll never be forgiven for his sycophantic ' I salute your courage and indefatigability ( i think thats the spelling ) speech to Saddam whilst Saddam was murdering his people in droves, and then pathetically trying to justify it afterwards by saying it was all directed at the the Iraqi people.

Muppet

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Again LC prove it, where is the transcript?

And I for one totally agree with what he says about Jerusalem, if he said it?

London Calling said:
He told Syrian Television: "Two of your beautiful daughters are in the hands of foreigners - Jerusalem and Baghdad.

"The foreigners are doing to your daughters as they will.

"The daughters are crying for help and the Arab world is silent. And some of them are collaborating with the rape of these two beautiful Arab daughters."

Dead right - the Arab world should rise up against the occupation of Palestinians and the illegal Iraqi invasion. Galloway is not inviting attacks on our troops but criticising the corrupt despotic rulers of the Arab states for ignoring the will of their own people and cosying up to Bush. If the Arab world had stood united against this US adventure, refusing to allow their territory to be used in the invasion for example, then the disaster in Iraq might never have happened - the disaster that has boosted world terrorism a thousand fold and turned young lads born and raised in this country into bombers :nono:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here