Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Geoff Horsfield

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Harty said:
Spin doctoring with a hint of tartan.....................
You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round...
220px-Pete5.jpg

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I don't think we are gonna get any of these players that are in the leagues above, such as Shipperley, Dichio, Horsfield etc...Unfortunately there are clubs in our division who are gonna want these players and can offer more.

Maybe we should be looking at teams in the division below who might have a player worth pur-chasing. I am guessing MM and the rest of the backroom staff have looked at strikers in the league below but perhaps it would be a good idea to concentrate on that area even more now. If we have some small funds we might be able to pick up a decent player from the division below who could do a job, has league experience and wants to play in the league above.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Sadly not, it's my 42nd birthday and I'm going to go with Mrs Hart in light of the fact that I am returning to the phone-in after the shortest retirment in SCR history and am disappearing 'ooop north' on satdi!
Trig it should be a full and frank exchange of opinions at the Forum, hopefully the first of many such exchanges this season.

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Harty said:
Sadly not, it's my 42nd birthday and I'm going to go with Mrs Hart in light of the fact that I am returning to the phone-in after the shortest retirment in SCR history and am disappearing 'ooop north' on satdi!
Trig it should be a full and frank exchange of opinions at the Forum, hopefully the first of many such exchanges this season.
Good thing that you are back on the phone in, I had a horrible feeling it was going to be hosted by some rose tinter and be turned into one big love in with much bottom licking... I certaintly would not have bothered with it then...

Happy 42nd anyway, I'll keep a pint on hold for you seeing you're not at the forum!

:thumbsup:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
There will no bottom licking just arse kicking if required!!!
On another note I wanted to kick next weeks phone-in off with Gary Glitter singing 'Hello Hello I'm back again' but apparently there is some kind of BBC embargo on his music, can't think why.......:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here