Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
2024_0728_12452100.1 (1).jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Thanks. Nature must take the credit. But I love the moment I captured. So beautiful.

Aside from the photography, have you found the insect population has exploded over the last two weeks? This warmer less windy weather has seen a huge influx of bees, hover-flies and butterflies here, it’s wonderful.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Aside from the photography, have you found the insect population has exploded over the last two weeks? This warmer less windy weather has seen a huge influx of bees, hover-flies and butterflies here, it’s wonderful.
where is the ladybird infestation like 1976, that was crazy, I actually do not think I have seen one yet !

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There are definitely more insects around, however I only see about 5 species of butterfly mostly the odd red admiral but plenty of woodland brown. Unfortunately, as shown, my garden is too shady for butterflies and bees but it's full of different beetles.
1000015704.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There are definitely more insects around, however I only see about 5 species of butterfly mostly the odd red admiral but plenty of woodland brown. Unfortunately, as shown, my garden is too shady for butterflies and bees but it's full of different beetles.
View attachment 186264

It's always lovely when you share holiday photos from Costa Rica.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here