• ukip

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • will not vote

Votes: 11 4.3%

• Total voters

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Feck knows.
I Used to vote greens all the time, but I might vote for one of the stupid parties just because I don't want any of them leading our country..

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Labour, far from perfect but being harshly judged for their inability to magic away a problem that no government in the world has solved.

Still the only party that has a logical agenda that will do the best for the majority of the electorate.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Probably vote Lib Dems as they are the party in my constituency who will keep a conservative out.

But I'd vote Labour otherwise.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Time for the return of the blue army

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Feck knows.
I Used to vote greens all the time, but I might vote for one of the stupid parties just because I don't want any of them leading our country..

When I can be bothered to turn up at a General Election that's what I usually do.

As I've posted millions of times before, my vote is a waste of time because I've always lived in areas where the vote is a foregone conclusion.

Can't vote Tory because of an experience of a absolute nazi MP who spoke to my father like a peasant when he complained about the business rates under Thatcher even though he had voted for them all his adult life.

( He never voted for them again )

Never voted "New Labour", because the thought of voting for an Islington Public Relations Advisor turned my stomach.

The Lib Dems are well out because of Falmer and the way one of the bearded wierdos spoke to me after handing out leaflets at the last conference re: Falmer.

Thankfully a BNP candidate would be lynched on the common if they ever dared. Not that brave are they ? Silly little cowardly racists.

That leaves me with something like the Lambeth Cat Party. I can't even vote tactically, does my head in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here