Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election tomorrow - Who would you vote for?

Who would you vote for

• Labour

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • Conservative

Votes: 74 48.4%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • UKIP

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • BNP

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Other - Please State

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I love the forelock tugging vote. Feudalism is the way forward, you know it makes sense.

Nice Bit Of Double Standards. Someone Professes To Always Voting Tory And They Tug Forelocks.

Others, THPP And You Go On And On And On About Their Ideological Hatred Of The Tories And Why You Keep Voting For Loser Parties It's Because You're So More Sophisticated And Superior.

You Keep Going On About The Class War But I'm Sorry Grandad. For You The War Is Over.

Nice Bit Of Double Standards. Someone Professes To Always Voting Tory And They Tug Forelocks.

Others, THPP And You Go On And On And On About Their Ideological Hatred Of The Tories And Why You Keep Voting For Loser Parties It's Because You're So More Sophisticated And Superior.

You Keep Going On About The Class War But I'm Sorry Grandad. For You The War Is Over.

the war isn't over before all the establishment, the elite, the rich, their cronies have been eliminatated from society and a workers republic run by the workers is in power

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Probably Green, as I can think of good reasons not to vote for any of the main 3. Plus other stuff really isn't overly important if the environment's f***ed, is it?

I'm slightly worried by the fact that more people on this poll have said BNP than they have Lib Dem too...

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Probably Green, as I can think of good reasons not to vote for any of the main 3. Plus other stuff really isn't overly important if the environment's f***ed, is it?

I'm slightly worried by the fact that more people on this poll have said BNP than they have Lib Dem too...

Well that's what you get from opposing Falmer, you become EVEN less popular than racists!

Personally I think the Lib Dems will slump at the next election, they always did ok because they seemed friendly and had a rather soft leader, now they've got the Cameron-wannabe Clegg who is trying to seem tough and boasting(well,probably lying) about his sexual exploits, I think their emptyness will be found out.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Clegg's sexual exploits - having had 'no more' than 30 women? There's people on here who boast about having that many *a year* (and are likely lying, but hey). How is it suddenly so incredibly terrible?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Clegg's sexual exploits - having had 'no more' than 30 women? There's people on here who boast about having that many *a year* (and are likely lying, but hey). How is it suddenly so incredibly terrible?

Nothing wrong with it at all. I just think it was a piece of PR to make him look good, for which I don't like it. Slimy git...:lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
There are only two parties worth voting for in this constituency for your vote to really be worth anything, and one of those two involves Norman Baker, hence I vote for the other one.

For me, not voting is not an option.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
There are only two parties worth voting for in this constituency for your vote to really be worth anything, and one of those two involves Norman Baker, hence I vote for the other one.

For me, not voting is not an option.

Tory then..

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
just take a look at the Lib Dem vote up top. Their best chance in a generation to make ground, and they've done... NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH. f*** ALL. Same waste of space they ever were :tosser:

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.
I would have picked Labour if the party now using that name were not Conservative clones, so I really don't know. If, by some miracle, they became the real Labour party again then that would be my vote sorted.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I would have picked Labour if the party now using that name were not Conservative clones, so I really don't know. If, by some miracle, they became the real Labour party again then that would be my vote sorted.

Under Gordon Brown, that's a close to the real Labour party as its ever going to get from here on in. Probably as good a time as any to use your Labour vote IMHO. Least then, if the old Etonian snake-oil salesmen get in then you can hold your head up high and sleep easy knowing that the destruction of the NHS and the state education system, and the halting of investment in the rail intrastructure and the possible abolition of the minimum wage are nothing to do with you. :shrug:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We need Labour out, so Tory I suppose.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We need Labour out, so Tory I suppose.

Care to be specific why we need Labour out?

The CREDIT CRUNCH is not of Labour's making. It's a US spiv-trader-led thing. We all suffer, globally. But, hey, if it reins in the buy-to-let greedheads, and their 'property portfolio' then it won't be an entirely bad thing IMHO. If you can see anything that you actually LIKE about the Od Etonian Snake-Oil Salesmen, then, yeah, sure thing, GO for it! VOTE TORY! Best of luck with the consequences :lol:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Care to be specific why we need Labour out?

The CREDIT CRUNCH is not of Labour's making. It's a US spiv-trader-led thing. We all suffer, globally. But, hey, if it reins in the buy-to-let greedheads, and their 'property portfolio' then it won't be an entirely bad thing IMHO. If you can see anything that you actually LIKE about the Od Etonian Snake-Oil Salesmen, then, yeah, sure thing, GO for it! VOTE TORY! Best of luck with the consequences :lol:

brown is un elected by the british people...labour have ruined this country just like they did in the 70s.Cant wait for the wankers to be voted out and the smug wankers lose their seats.It will be the landslide that was in 97 b
ut with the roles reversed:clap2::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here