Mar 10, 2005
loving Boss Hog

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
...hopeful that a Lab-Lib pact will save us from 5 years of Tory cuts and survival of the fittest.

A substantial moiety of the very people whom those cuts will hurt the most will vote for them.

The most important thing in politics is never to forget that there are enough people to swing an election who would volunteer to live with their family in a cardboard box under a railroad bridge, and cook sparrows on an old curtain rod over an open fire, provided your manifesto promises that the people in the next box over -- black, gay, foreign, different -- don't even get the sparrow.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
is tiredness creeping in, or have i just seen someone dressed as jesus on stage with call me dave?

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
A substantial moiety of the very people whom those cuts will hurt the most will vote for them.

The most important thing in politics is never to forget that there are enough people to swing an election who would volunteer to live with their family in a cardboard box under a railroad bridge, and cook sparrows on an old curtain rod over an open fire, provided your manifesto promises that the people in the next box over -- black, gay, foreign, different -- don't even get the sparrow.

sad but true...

1066gull

Lib Dems have a nice little holding in our corner of East Sussex now

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Boss Hog appears to get on well with Cam the Man.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Is that Boss Hog of Dukes of Hazard fame?

Now if Daisy was standing, I'd vote for her :thumbsup:

daisy_duke.jpg

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
This is so frustrating, I'm not in the least bit tired but I do still have to work at 9am so realistically I DO have to go to bed...

What's the minimum amount of sleep I can get away with?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh no looks like he is accepting that we won't get a Tory majority.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here