Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2010 All-Nighter Edition

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Eastbourne gone Yellow by 3500... what was all the fuss about??
very mixed messages leaked through the evening and Tory gains from LibDems elsewhere put the rightful result in jeopardy - would have been an outrage if Waterson has somehow clung on despite being about the worst constituency MP it is possible to imagine...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
poor lembit :(

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
To Lembit Opek... "You have just lost one of the safest Lib Dem seats in Britain, How do you want to put it?"

Paxman at his finest!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
#

Nick Griffin, leader of the BNP, tells Sky News he thinks Labour's Margaret Hodge will hold the seat he's contesting in Barking, but he'll come second. Mr Griffin also says the BNP are "making progress", but it's "a long haul".

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
#

Nick Griffin, leader of the BNP, tells Sky News he thinks Labour's Margaret Hodge will hold the seat he's contesting in Barking, but he'll come second. Mr Griffin also says the BNP are "making progress", but it's "a long haul".

I thought the BNP had a good chance of winning that seat.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The sleeping Mrs Titanic will be very pleased for you. :)
ah, that's nice... I'm off to bed now - have got Sleeves's Stag Weekend starting tomorrow afternoon and don't need to handicap myself

expecting to wake up to a balanced parliament and hopeful that a Lab-Lib pact will save us from 5 years of Tory cuts and survival of the fittest

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
ah, that's nice... I'm off to bed now - have got Sleeves's Stag Weekend starting tomorrow afternoon and don't need to handicap myself

expecting to wake up to a balanced parliament and hopeful that a Lab-Lib pact will save us from 5 years of Tory cuts and survival of the fittest

Sleep tight... and best wishes to Sleeves! I'm just going for some more coffee and planning on pushing on through to the bitter end!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I thought the BNP had a good chance of winning that seat.

think they were looking more to taking control of the council there

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Heading back to the fridge hoping for another pint of Westons from my never ending box.

Fingers crossed.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
another conservative gain

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here