Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GCSE Results

Im very happy with mine: 8 B's & 2 C's & the fact that the C was the maximum i coud get in both those subjects is good

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::clap2::clap2: Bring on College!!

What bout everyone else on here who got them?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Congrats :thumbsup:

My GCSE results were 7 years ago (God, I feel old now).

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Do they though ? You'd like to believe that teachers are better and so are schools ......

Do they though ? You'd like to believe that teachers are better and so are schools ......

Exactly the right answer. The Teachers are a lot better but the exams weren't too tricky to be honest.

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
23% correct required for a grade A maths a couple of years ago ... according to the BBC last night ... based on that I guess if a) you turned up and b) you could spell your name correctly it was all systems go for a grade C as a minimum???

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
GCSE's = write what the text book and the teachers have told you is the correct answer in the empty box.

mattieoo

Nov 17, 2005
in the cold
6 c's rest d's but im pleased!!!100% in the Geography exam.......sadly i did foundation!!!

6 c's rest d's but im pleased!!!100% in the Geography exam.......sadly i did foundation!!!

I really should have taken either geography or history instead of business..was a really boring subject & I could have got higher than a C in either of those subjects.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here