Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GB v Senegal

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Quite a physical game, but apart from that: poor ref, poor commentary, poor passing and poor missed opportunities. Sums up Olympics football to a tee.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Quite a physical game, but apart from that: poor ref, poor commentary, poor passing and poor missed opportunities. Sums up Olympics football to a tee.

Yeah, but at least the GB shirts are well stylish innit.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This has been truly wank.

But it has confirmed that Pearce should never be allowed within a million miles of the England job.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
But it has confirmed that Pearce should never be allowed within a million miles of the England job.

But all he has got to work with is a couple of clapped out Welshmen and a bunch of kids ?

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003

Yeah - no way should they let JP commentate on England.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Pearce really does play one hell of a boring brand of football. f***ing hell, i was wondering when they were going to f*** it up.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The NBC commentator was abysmal. When GB scored, he reckoned it could be a good thing for Senegal.

:wozza:

Don't quite know how Senegal finished with 11 players though.

Can't see that ref being allowed to officiate in the latter stages.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Pearce really does play one hell of a boring brand of football. f***ing hell, i was wondering when they were going to f*** it up.

f*** knows why they let him coach the u21s no wonder all the skill has been bleached out of the players before they get to the full national team. The blokes a f***ing dinosaur.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well he picked the bloody squad!

Yes, from the players left who were not ruled out by age or by their clubs.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
What load of old SHITE!
catherine_tate_1.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Too me too you, too me too you, surely has to be the greatest catchphrase of all time

Now part of the routine commentary at The Amex when the ball is played out from goal and stays with the back 4 for 15 passes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not used to watching football where people are only there for the sake of being there. This is why mexican waves are forming.

What do you expect , the game is at Old Trafford.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Too me too you, too me too you, surely has to be the greatest catchphrase of all time

Too me, too you? ???

Aside from mashing the o key a little too frequently, that is the single worst catchphrase ever uttered. Biggest pricks on TV. ??? Pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here