Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GB v Senegal

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That score graphic is way too big and very annoyingly positioned!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I can't watch this for some reason , it's boring , it'll be a miracle if we get Bronze and i haven't heard of half the players. I'm mad for the Olympics.

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
Why on earth are we called Team GB what a load of bollocks it's Great Britain , Team GB( FFS )

It's doing my head in. It sort of has a meaning when referring to the entire GB olympics team, but when you're talking about a specific team sport its ridiculous. Just call them GB.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Shame Gus is FANNYING about in SPAIN instead of SINGING one of these BIG lads from SENEGAL

We want footballers not Ladysmith Black Mambazo

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Too boring for me to stay up past midnight for the second half. Not helped by the fact the TV feed to here mutes what little crowd noise there is to non-existent. ZzZZ.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Meanwhile, back to the footie...Brighton could beat Team GB-they are dreadful. Did nobody learn anything from the Euros-apart from having the goalkeeper hoofing the ball every time he gets it? Our shirts look like Bolton's and the team are playing like Bolton.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Meanwhile, back to the footie...Brighton could beat Team GB-they are dreadful. Did nobody learn anything from the Euros-apart from having the goalkeeper hoofing the ball every time he gets it? Our shirts look like Bolton's and the team are playing like Bolton.

Wouldn't expect anything different f***ing Pearce is in charge.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I just went on to the BBC sport website to look at the team lists and stats for this game and, quite frankly, the website is unworkable, well done BBC

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Buttland looks class, only positive from this game- not that we need abother keeper for the next 15 years but at least Hart will have some good competition.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Imagine being stuck in a lift with Bright & Crooks ( sounds like a comedy double act ) about as funny as cannon & ball

I would rather be stuck in a lift with Bright and Crooks than the Chuckle Brothers. Such complete CJTCs, the pair of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here