Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gazza sectioned....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
5live just announced Gazza has been "sectioned" .. he was walking around Hemel Hempstead acting "Strange".... the Filth were called and they bundled him in for his own protection.

Poor Sod.... he will always be a hero to me

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I really feel for the guy.A gentleman who would do anything for anyone.Such a shame.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He went to Sheryl's house and begged her for some booze. She did not open the door and called the Police. Gazza jumped into the back of the next door neighbours car and demanded he drove to an off licence o get some booze, he did and the Police arrived to find Gazza wrestling with the neighbour to try and get the booze from him.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He went to Sheryl's house and begged her for some booze. She did not open the door and called the Police. Gazza jumped into the back of the next door neighbours car and demanded he drove to an off licence o get some booze, he did and the Police arrived to find Gazza wrestling with the neighbour to try and get the booze from him.

Sad, he really has lost it.. surely he knew about the cheap booze at The Grand Victorian by Worthing Central ?...... due to inflation its no longer possible to get f***ed For A Fiver.. but its still cheap as chips !

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner

So The Neighbour Drove To The Off Licence, Bought Some Booze For Gazza And Then Decided Not To Give It To Him.

Is This Normal Behaviour In Hemel?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The poor bloke.

Obviously not long left for him now. What a terrible, terrible shame.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I absolutely condemn his past wife-beating antics, but I still feel very sorry for the guy. Like BH, I don't think he's destined to be with us much longer - but I hope I'm happily wrong mind..

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Before we all start getting holier than thou, how much of the wife beating was down to him, and how much was down to alcohol abuse?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sad, especially in the week when Euro 2008 starts. The rest of Europe are already laughing at us cos we're not there, now our most gifted player of the last 20 years goes doo-lally...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Agreed. Never got the Gascoigne love in at all.

Thug, piss head, wife beater........................

Oh but it's ok as he was a decent footballer :tosser:

He beat up Sheryl when he was wasted, yes it was abhorent but he has never done anything else but show remorse and state it was the worse thing he ever did, piss head, yes, but that does not make him a bad or nasty person, many piss heads are great people, just cannot cope with day to day life, thug, no

He is mentally very very ill.

phil1977

"And now on Whistle Test"
Nov 19, 2004
Bristol
Totally agree with Uncle Speilberg. It's funny looking back eighteen years ago, he was without doubt, the most famous and popular person in the whole country. Remember vividly watching him play for Everton 6 years ago looking completely scared and f***ed against Middlesbrough in the cup, losing 3-0, Walter Smith getting the sack. Gazza hasn't improved since then, physically and mentally. Really hope he gets better!!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
He's out again!

Just shows how stupid the sectioning laws are here.

He needs help and care in the community is not going to do it

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
To be honest being sectioned is the best thing that can happen to him. He's at a point where he cannot manage himself and the drink is used to blot out his misery. Gazza was a great talent but like George Best, but he;s not the sharpest toold in the box. Going from being a superstar to a has been is not easy I'm sure. I just hope he gets the help he so badly needs.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Unfortunatley, he looks like he'll be gone before the year is out.

In his second book, he sounded like he's got over all of his prblems.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He'll be gone by the end of the year

You almost sound like you'll be pleased. I hope Gazza manages to defeat his Demons byt as time goes on it look more and more unlikely and that his Demons will sadly claim his life.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Sad, especially in the week when Euro 2008 starts. The rest of Europe are already laughing at us cos we're not there
I don't think that's true in the slightest, as has been discussed on here before

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
You almost sound like you'll be pleased. I hope Gazza manages to defeat his Demons byt as time goes on it look more and more unlikely and that his Demons will sadly claim his life.

Certainly didn't mean for it to come across like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here