Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gazza goes Doodle Alley again.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gazza goes Doodle Alley again checking into a posh London hotel and ordering Steak with a steak knife and then cancelling the steak and asking for the knife only to be sent to his room.

Staggered in holding a half bottle of gin after dying his hair red and then shaving his head completely.

Hotel called the Police and they broke in to find said empty half bottle of Gin and fag packets with Gazza in the bath trying to drown himself.

Is it not time Gazza is detained permanently under the mental health act for a long time for his own safety now. The guy is a few months away from total self destruction or suicide.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Where's Doodle Alley? And if you go there do you go do lally?

Oct 25, 2003
the home in darlington that he was placed in last time is actually in view of my grans room at her old peoples home

its a shame that they never got talking, as she lived on the same street in gateshead as his parents, what with her having Alzheimer's she can only remember stuff from back then and the conversation would've been FLOWING

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Gazza, a man loved and admired by millions but clearly not happy within himself at the moment, I truly hope he can find the strength to deal with his demons before it is too late.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Afraid this is what happens to people with little intelligence who cannot manage substantial amounts of money.

Real shame but not unexpected.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Mental illness doesn't generally hit people based on their background, wealth or intelligence level...it can, and does, affect millions of very ordinary people as well as those with a high public profile.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Afraid this is what happens to people with little intelligence who cannot manage substantial amounts of money.

Real shame but not unexpected.

Not sure, it is pretty much agreed, mental illness, depression etc usually affects highly intelligent people as much if not more than your thicko's ???

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Alcoholism and lack of self discipline masked as mental illness imo.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not on this occassion.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
A great, great shame for a man who clearly lacked some proper direction after he left Newcastle, with people happy to just let him get on with it, on the basis that his genius would shine through.

You wonder what would have happened if he had come under the influence of Alex Ferguson.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Alcoholism and lack of self discipline masked as mental illness imo.

With respect, again you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. If you read 'Being Gazza', I think your opinion would be different.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
If Gazza Is Completely Out With The Fairies Then There Is One Silver Lining. He Could Play For Our Special Olympics Football Team. And We Could Have Frank Bruno Boxing For Us.

I Know They're Both Retired And A Bit Off Their Prime But Honestly, The Standard Of Those Spackas And Retards They'd Be Up Against Is Really Shit. 2 Definite Golds In The Bag. Plus It Might Cheer Them Up A Bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here