Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gazza goes Doodle Alley again.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
If Gazza Is Completely Out With The Fairies Then There Is One Silver Lining. He Could Play For Our Special Olympics Football Team. And We Could Have Frank Bruno Boxing For Us.

I Know They're Both Retired And A Bit Off Their Prime But Honestly, The Standard Of Those Spackas And Retards They'd Be Up Against Is Really Shit. 2 Definite Golds In The Bag. Plus It Might Cheer Them Up A Bit.

What a, caring, intelligent, sensitive soul you are. Well done for making the most of the precious gift of life. :tosser:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Have to be brutally honest and say that I thought this thread was going to be about Marillion's 1988 live album 'La Gazza Ladra' (The Thieving Magpie).

As for Paul Gascgoine - with his pure white goatee, he looks more like the nation's other favourite Gazza these days - Gary Glitter.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Afraid this is what happens to people with little intelligence who cannot manage substantial amounts of money.

Real shame but not unexpected.

Alcoholism and lack of self discipline masked as mental illness imo.

These two posts have to qualify as the most ignorant and ill-informed I have had the misfortune to read on NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here