Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay Foster carers abused young boys

Should the Gov have allowed same sex adoption/Fostering?

• Yes

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • No

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Dont care.

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I was reading a thing recently about fathers that abuse their children and out of three stories one was sexual on a boy, one was hitting of a boy and the other was sexual on two girls. Also that pedo in Brighton was raping a young girl, there was that teacher who raped a female baby. So do you still think its only gay people who molest children, and that they only molest boys.

Last edited:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Les Biehn said:
I was reading a thing recently about fathers that abuse their children and out of three stories one was sexual on a boy, one was hitting of a boy and the other was sexual on two girls. So do you still think its only gay people who molest children, and that they only molest boys.

Shocking case. I thought the point was that it was mainly blokes that abuse children and given that two men are now allowed to adopt children it potentially exposes children to these risks. In a minority of cases obviously.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I wonder if many women get done for this sort of thing. And by that I don't mean these school teachers or mothers who get off with their 15 year old pupil/son's mate scenario.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
sir danny cullip said:
Shocking case. I thought the point was that it was mainly blokes that abuse children and given that two men are now allowed to adopt children it potentially exposes children to these risks. In a minority of cases obviously.

But society has reached a stage where same sex couples are entitled to the same rights as you or I. Why should law abiding homosexuals be denied that right, due to a small minority.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
looney said:
read it on the net somewhere. Its the percentage of abuse victims in care. Not a populace cross section.
Whoa, hold your horses then. Abuse of children in care accounts for only a certain percentage. A fair whack (no idea of the figures) happens in the home or family environment, a smaller amount at school, or even in the park or the street.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
That bit I understand. My point is, what does it have to do with the fact these people were homosexuals?

You can't have it both ways. You say a man abusing a boy is gay (as well as a paedophile), yet you say paedophilia is not a sexual issue. And if it's not a sexual issue, why mention that the man is gay?

Sexuality not sexual.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
BarrelofFun said:
But society has reached a stage where same sex couples are entitled to the same rights as you or I. Why should law abiding homosexuals be denied that right, due to a small minority.

Im not saying they should, just think its an interesting issue. The reason I have for being against homosexuals being allowed to adopt children is because of the way it effects the child in years to come, call me old fashioned but I'd much prefer to be brought up by a man and a woman than two women or two men. Obviously some people would rather be brought up by a homosexual couple than spend the rest of their life in care and I accept that point as well, just my opinion.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
Whoa, hold your horses then. Abuse of children in care accounts for only a certain percentage. A fair whack (no idea of the figures) happens in the home or family environment, a smaller amount at school, or even in the park or the street.

That certain percentage is what the topic is about.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I would rather be bought up by a lesbian or gay couple that cared about me then by a straight couple that didn't.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Les Biehn said:
I would rather be bought up by a lesbian or gay couple that cared about me then by a straight couple that didn't.

Whilst we are seeking perfection then, would you prefer a straight or gay couple that cared about you equally? Straight wins everytime.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
BarrelofFun said:
But society has reached a stage where same sex couples are entitled to the same rights as you or I. Why should law abiding homosexuals be denied that right.

If you choose to be in a homosexual relationship, surely you forego the right to have children? If gay men are that desperate to have kids, maybe they should stop having man-sex and shack up with a woman instead.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
sir danny cullip said:
Im not saying they should, just think its an interesting issue. The reason I have for being against homosexuals being allowed to adopt children is because of the way it effects the child in years to come, call me old fashioned but I'd much prefer to be brought up by a man and a woman than two women or two men. Obviously some people would rather be brought up by a homosexual couple than spend the rest of their life in care and I accept that point as well, just my opinion.

Definitely. I was just raising another issue. I would much rather a happy married male/female up bringing. Difficult to gauge when you haven't experienced a same gender upbringing. Difficult ground trying to keep everybody happy. The playground taunting must make life diffcult for one!

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
looney said:
80% of child abuse victims are boys, mainly by men.

Most rape victims are women, abused by straight men. Do you want to ban heterosexual relationships ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
BarrelofFun said:

Because biologically they cant have children. Thats their choice through their sexuality and they should be able to deal with that.

However that is not to say that gay couples would probably be better 'parents' than some of the wankers that treat their kids like shit.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
BarrelofFun said:

Society?

If You have evidence of this I would like to see it. What about the entitlement of the children to have a parent of each sex?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dandyman said:
Most rape victims are women, abused by straight men. Do you want to ban heterosexual relationships ?

Excellent point.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dandyman said:

what has this to do with protecting vulnerable kids?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here