Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay couple 'removed from Soho pub for kissing'

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
And?

So they are journalists. What does that mean? That the pub that threw them out are ok? That it wasn't a possible example of homophobia/discrimination (agree on the need for a full story first)? Even if they are two straight journalists trying to expose an underbelly of homophobia in social establishments in London with a 'sting operation' why does that make it a non-story?

Where the pub is it is full of noofter bars so I find it hard to believe that a publican would chuck someone out of their boozer for just kissing each other. It's not like it would be alien to the landlord or the patrons given the area. They'll be allot more to this story I'm sure.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Where the pub is it is full of noofter bars so I find it hard to believe that a publican would chuck someone out of their boozer for just kissing each other. It's not like it would be alien to the landlord or the patrons given the area. They'll be allot more to this story I'm sure.

noofter??

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Whenever the subject of gay people kissing in public comes up it always reminds me of Pat and Frank Butcher on Eastenders carrying out their lusty desires. I didn't particularly like looking at it, but who the f*** am I to say two people can't kiss. Fair's fair.

Nicely put :thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It should be the publicans right to let in or kick out whoever they like.

But she's in the wrong part of London to take an attitude like that. Very very odd.

Commercial suicide in fact.

In any case, she would have to prove she's kicked out heterosexual customers for snogging as well.

Very few (if any) of the customers would bat an eyelid, I've been in there a few times myself. It's usually a young media type crowd, so not much significance in any of the customers being journalists.

Wouldn't be surprised to see her transferred quite sharpish....

I was having a pint outside a pub on the same street last summer when a pre-op transsexual prostitute was showing her bare arse off to anyone fancying a look. If find the sight of two men kissing offensive round there, you really need to move out.

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
bang goes their gay customers they really need to get a life these homophobic people keep up with the times and make money while the sun shines

Jan 30, 2008
But she's in the wrong part of London to take an attitude like that. Very very odd.

Commercial suicide in fact.

In any case, she would have to prove she's kicked out heterosexual customers for snogging as well.

Very few (if any) of the customers would bat an eyelid, I've been in there a few times myself. It's usually a young media type crowd, so not much significance in any of the customers being journalists.

Wouldn't be surprised to see her transferred quite sharpish....

I was having a pint outside a pub on the same street last summer when a pre-op transsexual prostitute was showing her bare arse off to anyone fancying a look. If find the sight of two men kissing offensive round there, you really need to move out.
and let them take over .................. i see where you're coming from, excuse the pun sweetheart

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here