Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gay bloke in my office

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
To be honest it bugs me when anyone has to show overtly how much they and their partner love each other. Gay or straight.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Les Biehn said:
To be honest it bugs me when anyone has to show overtly how much they and their partner love each other. Gay or straight.

this is my point, but I was curious as to why he feels the need to bring his BF and show him off. He doesn't even work with us FFS

I do think this is a problem with Gays is that they love to shock + be noticed. This I think is why the office resents him and alot of the public find it offensive.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dougal said:
this bloke in my office gets picked up by his boyfriend by his desk. No straight people feel the need to flaunt there partners in front of everyone so why does he have to.
Puts alot of people off there dinner which is a discussed FACT
Get over it , it's a gay thing. If they were two girls your tongue would be hanging out.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dougal said:
this is my point, but I was curious as to why he feels the need to bring his BF and show him off. He doesn't even work with us FFS

I do think this is a problem with Gays is that they love to shock + be noticed. This I think is why the office resents him and alot of the public find it offensive.

But for me it doesn't matter if their gay, straight or Lesbian, overt displays of public affection are just not needed. Unfortunately I do feel that certain homosexuals do feel the need to throw it in people's faces but this is a culture born out of the fact that they have had to fight for so long and so hard to be accepted, and going by your views are still having to fight for it.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Dougal said:
That answers my question. I think alot of you are trying so hard to be liberal and defend homosexuals that you've missed the point. If the bloke doesn't work there then it's obviously attention seeking at it's worst. It a bit like in the Office when Gareth talks to his girlfriend on loudspeaker and she starts talking about dildos. Do they hold hands on the way out?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Billy the Fish said:
That answers my question. I think alot of you are trying so hard to be liberal and defend homosexuals that you've missed the point. If the bloke doesn't work there then it's obviously attention seeking at it's worst. It a bit like in the Office when Gareth talks to his girlfriend on loudspeaker and she starts talking about dildos. Do they hold hands on the way out?

well they sit by his pc sniggering and close for about 5 mins before walking out non holding hands. He walks him back to the office and always gives him a peck. Its out of order, management are scared of fronting

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dougal said:
well they sit by his pc sniggering and close for about 5 mins before walking out non holding hands. He walks him back to the office and always gives him a peck. Its out of order, management are scared of fronting

I'm no homophobe but yes, their gender is not the issue anyway, the fact that they go in for overt displays of affection would be unseemly whatever their agendas.

E

enigma

Les Biehn said:

Yep.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
looney said:
I'm bringing a sheep into work.:clap2:

Get yourself some wellies and out to the edge of a cliff. I've heard this is the best way to romance a sheep.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just make lots of smutty comments about your workmates 3.5 inch floppy, and the size of his hard drive. See if you can induce a big FLOUNCE out of them. All good fun.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Easy 10 said:
Just make lots of smutty comments about your workmates 3.5 inch floppy, and the size of his hard drive. See if you can induce a big FLOUNCE out of them. All good fun.

Or comment on how HANDSOME his boyfriend is...

this course of action does of course run the risk of you ending up in a threesome with two men and not a ladypart in sight:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here