Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gattuso

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
how long do you think he will get banned for...??

by rights he should be sat on his arse for 6 weeks..!
what do you reckon...??

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Didier Drogba got a 4 game ban, with a further 2 game ban suspended for 2 years, in 2009 when he was remonstrating with the referee a little excessively after the semi final defeat by Barcelona. I guess that will be a minimum marker.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
had it been against anything but an English club it would be a 6 game ban but more likely to be a smack on the wrist and told "should try harder"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bit concerned that they both received yellows so the FA will say the referee has already acted etc?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Bit concerned that they both received yellows so the FA will say the referee has already acted etc?

I don't think it's the incident where Gattuso got booked that's going to get him banned, for one because he won the ball and got trod on

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Flamini can't have anymore action against him, but Gattuso wasn't repremanded for the first push on Jordan or the headbutt afterwards so should face some disciplinary charges

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Flamini can't have anymore action against him, but Gattuso wasn't repremanded for the first push on Jordan or the headbutt afterwards so should face some disciplinary charges

Or the 10,000 other little niggly things the short-man-syndromed twat did.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
6 games at least. Giving him a 3 match ban is basically telling the world that violence is no different to deliberate handball or a last man tackle. Personally I would ban the prick for life.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
piss weak refereeing and gattuso is a horrible little kvnt.........all it said on espn was that he will miss return leg. flamini straight red no argument gutless fuckin wankers.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
6 games at least. Giving him a 3 match ban is basically telling the world that violence is no different to deliberate handball or a last man tackle. Personally I would ban the prick for life.

this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here