Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gatting released

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Another six to go.He was rubbish at this level but good luck to him for the future,I did have high hopes for him when he was banging them in at youth level.Shame it didn't work out.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Fair enough - he needs first team football, Brighton can't offer him that.

Good luck to him.

Sir Sarcy

Hip-Hopopotamus
Jul 10, 2003
The Field
Best of luck to the lad, probably got the right attributes for lower level football but was never really goiong to cut it at us. Always tried though so no complaints.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Lewes?

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
real, real shame. not given enough chances in my opinion. hopefully will get another league club.

if not, will stroll into country cricket.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I didnt think he was as bad as some people made out to be, he was always good at getting the tap in in the 6 yard box, we dont really have one of those.

He always looked a class above in the reserves, but rarely showed it when he did play in first team. Always remember the 1-0 win at Chesterfield 2 seasons ago. A Rents cross from a corner to a Gatting finish, and the crowd singing LOUDLY for the whole game, ending with Wilkins speech to the crowd.

Text book Gatting scrappy finish :clap:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I didnt think he was as bad as some people made out to be, he was always good at getting the tap in in the 6 yard box, we dont really have one of those.

He always looked a class above in the reserves, but rarely showed it when he did play in first team. Always remember the 1-0 win at Chesterfield 2 seasons ago. A Rents cross from a corner to a Gatting finish, and the crowd singing LOUDLY for the whole game, ending with Wilkins speech to the crowd.

Text book Gatting scrappy finish :clap:

Agreed. That, and he could hold the ball up with his back to goal better than probably just about anyone else I've seen playing for the stripes. Really.

But that's about it, I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here