He was shit though wasn't he

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I think he had some potential.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He should have chosen cricket as a career, perhaps he still can.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Good luck Joe.....I think that lower league teams hang on to "goalscorers " hoping that they come good ,hence the punt on Dixon.Gargan is the next great hope,Robinson i am afraid is running out of time( come on Jake....there is still time...just )

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
good luck to him, showed glimpses that he could be a good goal scorer but unfortunately never happened. Drop down the leagues and rise back up the leagues with a bit of luck

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
you just don't have a clue, do you?

The more that you post shows that you have very lttle knowledge of anything. You just try to post insults with no foundation whatsoever and are full of hot air. I do not propose to know a lot about cricket , although I enjoy it, but the observation that I posted was one from somebody who I know who is extremely knowledgable about the game and whose opinion I would expect to be fairly accurate.

Would you be prepared to accept a £50 wager payable to REMF by the loser and I say that he will not play for a County 1st XI within the next 2 years.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
The more that you post shows that you have very lttle knowledge of anything. You just try to post insults with no foundation whatsoever and are full of hot air. I do not propose to know a lot about cricket , although I enjoy it, but the observation that I posted was one from somebody who I know who is extremely knowledgable about the game and whose opinion I would expect to be fairly accurate.

Would you be prepared to accept a £50 wager payable to REMF by the loser and I say that he will not play for a County 1st XI within the next 2 years.

trust me, i know far more than you on the subject so don't try and show off. i have very little knowledge of anything?? what does that even mean?

no i would not, because a) i do not have £50, and if i did i would have far more important things to spend it on, above making a bet with you. and b) he may well carry on playing football

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The week I change the catchphrase under my name, he goes and leaves. SAKE:angry:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The view that I expressed came from somebody very well known in County cricket and an ex Sussex batsman and his view was that he would be good for a club side like Preston Nomads but is nowhere near good enough for a county team, with a fair amount of coaching could make the 2nd XI.

You express a view on football and tactics etc and in the words of my 13 year old grandson, 'grandad that chap is talking rubbish'

The answer to your (b) is I would doubt very much that he will find a club that will enable him to make a career as a pro footballer but again he will pick up reasonable money playing a lower standard like possibly Worthing but nothing any higher unless he developes at a later date and has another chance when he is about 25 years old.

Last edited:

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
The view that I expressed came from somebody very well known in County cricket and an ex Sussex batsman and his view was that he would be good for a club side like Preston Nomads but is nowhere near good enough for a county team, with a fair amount of coaching could make the 2nd XI.

You express a view on football and tactics etc and in the words of my 13 year old grandson, 'grandad that chap is talking rubbish'

if you say so.

and i'm not sure where that came from about football tactics, and i really don't see the relevance of it, but keep talking rubbish with your know it all attitude.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
The answer to your (b) is I would doubt very much that he will find a club that will enable him to make a career as a pro footballer but again he will pick up reasonable money playing a lower standard like possibly Worthing but nothing any higher unless he developes at a later date and has another chance when he is about 25 years old.

no one values your opinion on his future career.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
The rellies patently pressured him into doing it, and the old pals act gave him the leg-up. Another Daniel Webb, whose dad's probably STILL calling in favours from mates all over the country to get his boy a squad number.
Nice lads, lousy footballers.

I know for a FACT that you are talking absolute bollocks. His dad wanted him to go into cricket.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Sussex CCC need a top order batsmen........
I CAN SEE THE SCOREBOARD NOW.......

M GOODWIN.........87
J GATTING.............0........run out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here