Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gatting Out on Loan

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
He scored quite a few goals last season, and considering how little time he played, I bet he's got a better strike rate than a lot of our strikers. He's a good player, and I hope this loan spell does him the world of good.

According to the club stats he scored 4 league goals in 23 appearances (13 of those as sub) last season, Which is only 2 league goals behing Jake Robinson who got 6 in 38 ( Of which 10 were as sub)

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
I think this is a great move for Gatting. I hope, but it is most unlikely, that some deal could be made to bring guissepe sole here. He is an amazingly gifted young player. Tore us apart in the friendly. He has pace, skill, great vision and an awesome shot and plays on the wings. He is exactly what we need at the moment. I think he won conference player of the year. Sign him up Dick!!

John Byrne

Jun 18, 2007
Not really. Just voiced the unpopular notion that Gatting wouldn't cut it as an Albion first team player long before the rest of the flock thought it safe to agree.

Had Doug Loft bang to rights as a waste of space the same night he was disgracefully given an unearned contract by McGhee.

Honestly can't see a single other duffer on the horizon at the moment, but spotted these two a MILE off :angel:

Thats the problem with this forum, you can't have an opinion. I agree with you loft and gatting won't make it in my opinion. But that doesn't mean i'm right or wrong...people on here just can't deal with that at times.

Unless you back every player then you're not a proper fan...what a load of bollox.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Thats the problem with this forum, you can't have an opinion. I agree with you loft and gatting won't make it in my opinion. But that doesn't mean i'm right or wrong...people on here just can't deal with that at times.

Unless you back every player then you're not a proper fan...what a load of bollox.

I agree with you on Loft but I think Gatting could make it, Maybe not at Brighton and maybe in league 2 but i think he is better than some of the strikers dotted around the league.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Only a sub for Woking tonight

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think this is a great move for Gatting. I hope, but it is most unlikely, that some deal could be made to bring guissepe sole here. He is an amazingly gifted young player. Tore us apart in the friendly. He has pace, skill, great vision and an awesome shot and plays on the wings. He is exactly what we need at the moment. I think he won conference player of the year. Sign him up Dick!!

Which friendly match did you watch he didnt do that in the one i saw at Kingfiled this season. He scored a penalty but did very little else, and certainly did not give our defence the runaround.

In fact I thought it was a poor match between 2 poor sides neither of whom raised a sweat..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here