Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Neville

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Gary Neville is a red - He hates scousers!

Get over it you bunch of numptys! If it was Mayo giving it to Palace would you really be complaining.

Nowt wrong with showing some passion and showing you care!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'd be pissed off to bits if it was a bloke doing it to us.

However, in any other situation...:lolol:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Its not showing a bit of passion it's incitement. If somebody runs on and twats him they'd get locked up yet its exactly what he deserves.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Timbo said:
Its not showing a bit of passion it's incitement. If somebody runs on and twats him they'd get locked up yet its exactly what he deserves.

If he twats someone that is abusing him all game he would get locked up! whats the difference? Fans are allowed to give it but not take it!

Get a life timbo!

Last edited:

TELF

Aug 19, 2003
Lancing
you would of thought he had gone 5 rows into the stand, he didnt, he was near edge of the box. he took stick all game about shagging his mum up the arse, then we do the dippers with a 90th minute winner and he runs over and gives some back, f***ing scouse should take it if they giving it out. GARY NEVILLE IS A RED, HE HATES SCOUSERS :bowdown:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If this had happened 10-15 years ago, before the era of all seater stadia, his actions would probably have resulted in a riot. Untold passion maybe but as the captain of his team he really should have set a better example.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
perth seagull said:
Neville has always been an over-rated wimpy twat, this just confirmed what we all already knew.

over rated ?

Neville has been consistently the best full back in the country for a long time!

JSD Albion

Jul 17, 2003
Burgess Hill
I never cease to be amazed by the hypocrisy of football supporters. It's OK for Liverpool fans to spend 90 minutes shouting just whatever they please at the guy, but as soon as he shows any sign of having heard it and sticking it back down their throats you'd think he'd run amok amongst them with a machete. We're all as bad as each other.

It's quite simple. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
tommy boy said:
if a palace player did that to us i would go MENTAL

neville is a KUNT
But if an Albion player did it to Palace we'd love him

Oct 25, 2003
i'd be more caught up in the moment to be honest

i'd still think that he would be being STUPID though and would prefer him to celebrate with us

why didn't neville go and celebrate with the rest of his TEAM?!

kunt

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Comon people. grow up a bit.

The fans give stick out to the players all game long, and in this case it was pretty disgusting stick at that. So he keeps his mouth shut all game, bear in mind his wife, parents (and kids?) are possibly at the game having to listen to all the shit, and he runs over gives it a bit large and kisses his badge. Get real Liverpool fans, he's kissing his badge and gloating about winning the most important game of the season, you're giving out the most disgusting and degrading verbal abuse. I think Neville, and other players in his position are models of self restraint.

Eric Cantona was pushed over the limit once and attacked a fan, he shouldn't have done it, but it goes to show that the abuse he was getting was just too much for him. (the fact it was a palarse fan makes it mildly amusing but not defensable)

How many of you would put up with me shouting to you that your wife's a slut and your mother takes it up the arse for 90 mins, and not want to twat me at the end of it? How many of you wouldn't.

And don't give me crap about "They're paid a fortune, they should rise above it" they are human like you and me, and the fact that only once has a player seriously retaliated proves that they can rise above it, now the fans need to rise above it.

"Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone"

And relax....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here