Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Neville

Dandyman

In London village.
seagullion said:
yeh, does anyone remember that goon at grimsby away (cant remember his name) who mouthed 'going down' to us when grimsby scored? TWAT

Yup. He was on loan to them to them and got a good bollocking and a fine (I think) for being a twat.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
For what it's worth, I think he was a bit of tosser for doing this - not least because he ran the length of the pitch to wind them up.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Timbo said:
I hate players celebrating in front of away fans. I'll never forget Tony Richards at Orient and Steven Howard got me in a bit of trouble at Luton by doing it.

Gary Neville is an absolute cock end as well.

was that not Kevin Nichols at luton a couple of seasons back when we lost 2-0 and he scored from the spot ?

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
seagullion said:
yeh, does anyone remember that goon at grimsby away (cant remember his name) who mouthed 'going down' to us when grimsby scored? TWAT
Michael Keane. He was playing for Rotherham at the end of last season and got plenty of abuse that day!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Also, 2 things.
1, He's England's right-back and is therefore essentially abusing his own supporters.
2, What were the Liverpool players doing while he did this? did none of them say anything or try and stop him? Not even the 'true' and 'loyal' ones like Gerrard and Carragher

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
keaton said:
2, What were the Liverpool players doing while he did this? did none of them say anything or try and stop him? Not even the 'true' and 'loyal' ones like Gerrard and Carragher

I think a few of them had a word at the final whistle - the Sky cameras caught him saying "f*** OFF" to someone as he walked off

:clap2: :clap2:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Simster said:
Alan Green immediately called it disgraceful during the commentary but we all know what a self righteous prick he is these days

BBC commentators are supposed to be unbiased yet this Liverpool supporting commentator made such a meal of it on FiveLive.

If it had been Steven Gerrard celebrating in that way at Anfield had Liverpool just scored you can bet your life Alan Green would have said "well done Stevey boy"

Alan Green = cock-juggling shit-stirrer

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Any player that does this (ours included) are five star d1ckheads and deserve fines, bans and endless abuse.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Re: Re: Gary Neville

227 BHA said:
BBC commentators are supposed to be unbiased yet this Liverpool supporting commentator made such a meal of it on FiveLive.

If it had been Steven Gerrard celebrating in that way at Anfield had Liverpool just scored you can bet your life Alan Green would have said "well done Stevey boy"

Alan Green = cock-juggling shit-stirrer

Alan Green isn't biased to Liverpool. If he was, then he wouldn't be commentating on Liverpool games.

Dull,random,pointless excuse for Neville being a total pratt

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Gary Neville

fake slim said:
Alan Green isn't biased to Liverpool. If he was, then he wouldn't be commentating on Liverpool games.

Dull,random,pointless excuse for Neville being a total pratt

Erm, well he is and he does.
The whole Bolton thing he spouted a couple of weeks back was more to do with them stopping thier winning streak than anything else, i don't rememebr him criticising Liverpool ever for playing long ball last season and the beginning of this when that's what tehir main tactics were

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Neville is a TWAT - always has been, always will be :lolol:

:nono:

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
Gary Neville is a born and bred, die hard Manchester United fan. Just like the majority of born and bred Manchester United fans he despises anything to do with Liverpool Football Club. United v Liverpool is the biggest match of the season for both of those clubs and when your team scores the winning goal in the 90th minute all fans are bound to get a bit excited. I take my hat off to him. At least he's showing a bit of passion.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Common as Mook said:
I can't think of too many more pressure cooker games with that number of fans present.

Leeds United v Brighton 1981-2. It's Leeds final home game of the season and they are in the bottom three. Lose and they go down.

There are approximately 80 Albion fans at the game.

Nothing much happens until, with 20 mnutes left Michael Robinson surges through the non-existent Leeds defence and slots one in. He then goes to the Leeds Kop and gives it the BIG "You're going down" sign to them. The Leeds fans go apeshit, and their fans in the nearest stand to us, start pointing at us and giving slit throat signs. It was pampers time for all of us, as the police are having a word and saying they can't guarantee our safety and do we want to leave now. Remember, this is the 80's and Leeds are hard as they come.

We hang on, and luckily for us concede two goals in the last two minutes. I have never been so happy at a defeat.

Four days later Leeds go to West Brom, lose, are relegated, and destroy the place, causing an estimated £800,000 worth of improvements.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
So what, they gave him stick all game and he had the last laugh!!!:clap:

Bloody great full back aswell.

Before anyone starts I support Brighton & only Brighton, I don't have a "big club" aswell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here