Oct 13, 2003
flying-pigs.jpg

I love this time of year on here!
:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thinking on from a comment made on Roar.
Even though I know nothing about this guy, I do agree that with Gus we are in a bloody strong position in the transfer market.

I bet we start next season with 2 signings that are jaw dropping, in the style of:-

'why the bloody hell are they playing div 3 football'.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I honestly think that we will sign 4 high quality players (GK, CB, CM, F) which will have the most money spunked on (either fee & wages or just wages), as this will be the spine of the team. Then other good signings (Painter, Hendrie etc) to bring the squad up to 23.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
If you played for Scunthorpe, who scraped into the Championship and struggled to stick, but you were ambitious and minded to make a move, you might be thinking that making your mark in an improving side with an ambitious chairman, a magnificent stadium leaping from the ground, and a catchment area of nearer 500,000 than 50,000, would at least be worth considering.

That was enough to attract our manager, and I think there may now be a surprising number of players who are keen to join his squad and and play under his guidance.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
لا فرصة

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here