Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Harts Testimonial Match. Brighton vs Charlton Athletic, Saturday 26th July

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Am led to believe that is your problem in that I contacted the person you wanted to speak to and he siad he had called you four times .... business must be brisk :ohmy:

Don't get funny Ferret, becuase in a couple of weeks time you'll be ringing me up every other week scrounging lifts, just ring me back you twat.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Don't get funny Ferret, becuase in a couple of weeks time you'll be ringing me up every other week scrounging lifts, just ring me back you twat.

Ian - there is no need for rudeness.

I did ring you back - over an hour before that post of yours above ^^^ -- check your missed calls and your voicemail. Other people have also been ringing you back and similarly not getting a response ??!!?? Pot, Kettle, Black?

I haven't got a scoobies what you want - perhaps if you left me a voice message rather than just sending me a text message telling me to "answer the phone" then I may have some idea? (for future reference though if I can't answer the phone then I'm probably not in a position to respond to a text message telling me to "answer the phone" -- coz it probably means the phone is either switched off or not on my person at the time).

I do respond to voice messages - when I received yours yesterday I instantly contacted the person you were trying to get in touch with, only to be told that you had been leaving messages for him all over the place and he had tried ringing you four times without you answering?

Clearly there are times when you can't answer the phone so please respect that others also have a life that does not revolving around 24x7 mobile phone availability.

Alternatively, as you are online, drop me an e-mail instead of spouting off on NSC.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
OH GOD!!!!!! that means your going to have to play again doesnt it !!!!!

No absolutely not -- that was one of the conditions that Barry Lloyd imposed before agreeing to manage the side once again :down:

Plus I had to borrow Gary Hart's boots last year and he needs them himself this year :goal:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Ian - there is no need for rudeness.

I did ring you back - over an hour before that post of yours above ^^^ -- check your missed calls and your voicemail. Other people have also been ringing you back and similarly not getting a response ??!!?? Pot, Kettle, Black?

I haven't got a scoobies what you want - perhaps if you left me a voice message rather than just sending me a text message telling me to "answer the phone" then I may have some idea? (for future reference though if I can't answer the phone then I'm probably not in a position to respond to a text message telling me to "answer the phone" -- coz it probably means the phone is either switched off or not on my person at the time).

I do respond to voice messages - when I received yours yesterday I instantly contacted the person you were trying to get in touch with, only to be told that you had been leaving messages for him all over the place and he had tried ringing you four times without you answering?

Clearly there are times when you can't answer the phone so please respect that others also have a life that does not revolving around 24x7 mobile phone availability.

Alternatively, as you are online, drop me an e-mail instead of spouting off on NSC.

Oooh STRESSY! :D

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not this year -- think you can only have one glorious goalscoring comeback (although I would not put it past him doing a Sinatra when we get to Falmer!)

I very much hope he will. :)

Now that the mystery superstar guest isn't coming, can you at least tell us who it would have been?

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
*** STOP PRESS ***

100 North Stand Central tickets have been released back to the ticket office this morning.

These seats will be right next to the legends and guests seats and ideally placed if you wish to take advantage of the "bar pass" offer (access to downstairs hospitality)

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I very much hope he will. :)

Now that the mystery superstar guest isn't coming, can you at least tell us who it would have been?

It was Posh Spice, she was going to come back and sing the Gary Hart song at half time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here