Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Harts Testimonial Match. Brighton vs Charlton Athletic, Saturday 26th July

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Gary Harts Testimonial Match. Brighton vs Charlton Athletic, Saturday 26th July

There will also be a legends match prior to the main event, which sees Mickey Adams leading out the Seagulls for the first time at Withdean.
Tickets available from today in person from the ticket office or on the ticket-line - 01273 776992. Tickets will also be available online soon.

Please show your support and appreciation for the Brighton legend that is... OGH!
Junior Football Clubs, Scout Groups, Youth Clubs - why not get together, book a coach and take advantage of the family stand offers?

Mods. Can you make this a sticky please? Cheers.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
What am I a secretary?!!! lol! :lol:

South Stand
Adults : £15
OAPS : £10
Under 16's : £6

North Stand
Adults : £16
Under 16's : £7

East Stand
Adults : £12
Under 16's : £6

Family Stand. Various combinations.
1 A and 1 C : £15
1 A and 2 C : £20
2 A and 2 C : £30
Additional child tickets : £5

harty9

Jan 11, 2008
game

the tickets are on sale now to get on line. all sorted to day:thumbsup: been working on the legends and going well. will reveal soon some of them.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Jeff Minton & Peter Smith are musts for the legends

harty9

Jan 11, 2008
keep sending your players in that u want there. and i will see what i can do with in reason. cant get beckham because he dont like me coz posh keeps thinking about me in bed... :bigwave:i do read this so might give me some ideas on other players:albion2:

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
keep sending your players in that u want there. and i will see what i can do with in reason. cant get beckham because he dont like me coz posh keeps thinking about me in bed... :bigwave:i do read this so might give me some ideas on other players:albion2:

I bought four tickets today - looking forward to honouring a true Albion legend.

Harty - how about Stuart Storer and Bobby Z?

harty9

Jan 11, 2008
storer good one. bobby z would be hard. prem teams to tight to let there players go. i can do bobbys running again if he comes back and he can score the goals again. hes a top man:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here