Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Frustration. I was very disappointed with that and he knows what it is like to suffer a broken leg!
You can't hold it against him. He gives 110% and I guess he saw red. We all make mistakes Kinky.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Bit like their bloke trying to break Reids leg in the 1st couple of minutes then? Alls fair in Love and football.

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
Thought Hart gave 110% again today .was running all over the place to try and make something, he has always put it in no matter what position he is in . although in my oppinion today he should have come up and used his striking expierience on the corners.

Who gives a f***? Really? At least he was showing some fight unlike most of them out there today.

I really could not care less if he had broken the wankers leg. I'm f***ed off with all this being fair shite. When are these pricks ever fair to us? Never, they all try and cheat their way to an advantage, every single f***ing week. So bollocks to the lot of them. Good for OGH for going in like it actualy meant something to him. Something some of the others could do with learning.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
if we had 11 players with the spirit and heart of OGH?

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
seagullion said:
if we had 11 players with the spirit and heart of OGH?

:thumbsup:

You could get 11 such players from NSC surely, perhaps we should suggest this to the club

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Who gives a f***? Really? At least he was showing some fight unlike most of them out there today.

I really could not care less if he had broken the wankers leg. I'm f***ed off with all this being fair shite. When are these pricks ever fair to us? Never, they all try and cheat their way to an advantage, every single f***ing week. So bollocks to the lot of them. Good for OGH for going in like it actualy meant something to him. Something some of the others could do with learning.

Broken legs can wreck careers. By all means show commitment ... but maim an opponent? Don't think so.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Kylies Stunt Arse said:

;)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I remember seeing Henry Hughton break Gerry Ryan's leg at Selhurst and ending his career, and Duncan Shearer doing the same to Nicky Bissett at Swindon.

Sickening events both of them, Bissett is now a postman, he was a superb player in his time.

Be very very pissed off, but no way try to end someone's livelihood.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
Was a disgrace - that tackle he put in could have broken the players leg and he looked to go into it with intent

Did the same against Southampton. The red mist comes down on OGH in the latter stages of a game. He's GAGGING for a red card. (Tho he never gets it, only two woosy non-challenges by Hammond do the trick) I've seen an interview in a programme or possibly the Sports Argus where he's said he'd rather make a crunching tackle than score a goal for the club. That's not healthy. Much as I like OGH's commitment to the cause, some of his challenges are BANG out of order. Maybe he needs to realise the professionals who he's trying to do serious damage to have kids and mortgages same as himself. :nono:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It was no worse than Chippy's. He even took out the wrong player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here