Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I don't think i have seen this mentioned but he is in line to make hes 400th albion appearance , only the ninth player to do so , an albion legend :albion:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
If he plays tomorrow I hope this is announced on the tannoy. And if he comes on as a sub he gets a standing ovation.

Well that's nailed on with Richard Lindfield and/or Samrah.

"Coming on for the Albion, and making his 400th appearance, please put your hands together for a great servant to this club, player number 15, Garrrrrrrry, Garrrrrryyyyyyyyyy Harrrrrrrrrt"

*cringe*

400 games though - top effort:clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Substituted more than any other Albion player as well - a cracking record!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well that's nailed on with Richard Lindfield and/or Samrah.

"Coming on for the Albion, and making his 400th appearance, please put your hands together for a great servant to this club, player number 15, Garrrrrrrry, Garrrrrryyyyyyyyyy Harrrrrrrrrt"

*cringe*

400 games though - top effort:clap:

I can hear it now!

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
Best moment was when he came on as a sub, told wilkins to f off, missed a sitter and got sent off all in the space of about 10 mins. Class

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
From a selfish point of view, I hope he makes his 400th against Leeds when I'll be there...

It's a top effort though from a great servant for the club. If every member of the squad had played with as much commitment and passion as OGH gives in every game he plays,we wouldn't be hovering above the relegation zone.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Great servant to the club, but it does show how poor we have been over the years, when a mediocre player has made that many appearances.

Will he be remembered in 5, 10 or 20 years time..................?

Of course, he will, he's only the 9th player to have made 400 appearances - he'll be remembered in 50 years time.

Bloody hell, I can still remember Mike Everitt, Dave Armstrong and Wilf Tranter and they made how many appearances how long ago?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Great servant to the club, but it does show how poor we have been over the years, when a mediocre player has made that many appearances.

Will he be remembered in 5, 10 or 20 years time..................?

Possibly the dimmest comment Ive read on here. The bloke is a legend and his legacy will live on for many many years. John Crumplin was voted our greatest ever cult hero and he only played for half the time and was useless for most of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here