Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
No...Fozzie and murray are back we dont need harty atm

Last edited:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
It was a joy to see him back to full fitness tonight and he scored a great goal, one on one at an angle with the keeper two defenders after him and a cool finish top corner.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could be needed if Fozzy or Muzza dont last the 90 mins.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Frankly any player, like Harty, that will give 100% for the club should be ahead of the loanees or Carole!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
He is Brighton through and through and his determination to to keep bouncing back and play for the club whenever needed is a fine quality,ive never heard him once complain or question his ommitance from the squad,a true proffesional which a few of these wannabes around the club atm could only dream of aspiring to be like,Gary has never been a out and out goal machine or exceptionally gifted player ,but he will do a job every time he pulls on the stripes,so for me yes give the man a place on the bench,nobody deserves a chance more than him.

B-Rad

Jan 22, 2009
Milton Keynes
He is Brighton through and through and his determination to to keep bouncing back and play for the club whenever needed is a fine quality,ive never heard him once complain or question his ommitance from the squad,a true proffesional which a few of these wannabes around the club atm could only dream of aspiring to be like,Gary has never been a out and out goal machine or exceptionally gifted player ,but he will do a job every time he pulls on the stripes,so for me yes give the man a place on the bench,nobody deserves a chance more than him.

too right! get him in, i don't know what more he has to do to show he's ready?! a place on the bench at the least.:albion2:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If Murray's fitness is still a bit iffy, start with Fozzy and Hart, and bring on Murray sometime in the second half (unless Harty's on a hat-trick - well, I'm allowed three wishes, aren't I?)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think Slade should field a team of BRIGHTON players on Sat. We have enough fit ones. They can't do any worse than the shite we havebeen watching recently. Dump em all, bring on 11 BRIGHTON players, with 5 BRIGHTON subs on Saturday.

:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::albion2::albion2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think Slade should field a team of BRIGHTON players on Sat. We have enough fit ones. They can't do any worse than the shite we havebeen watching recently. Dump em all, bring on 11 BRIGHTON players, with 5 BRIGHTON subs on Saturday.

:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::albion2::albion2:

Agreed, and if he won't get Wilkins back.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Taking into account injuries and suspensions, then, that would be

Sullivan
Whing, El Abd, Virgo and Mayo
Cox, Frazer, Livermore and McLeod
Fozzy and Murray (if fit) or Hart.

Hmm, not perhaps our worst team, but hardly world beaters (or more to the point, hardly Tranmere beaters either).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yeah, but they might just put in the effort we have been sorely lacking recently. You missed out Birchall and Elphick,

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We could do a lot worse than have OGH on the bench especially as we need a win on Saturday and he is another attacking option who will try his utmost and give 110% to the end.

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Probably worth a place in the 16. I know it only the reserves but at least he seems to know where the goal is at the moment. Davis doesn't seem capable of making the opposition goalie make a save.

Not sure how he could be accomodated though with Forster, Murray, Owusu and of course Davis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here