Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Nope. He's ours.

On the balance of tonight's game, I'd have Hart ahead of Murray. But then Murray isn't fully fit apparently.
OK then - Birchall in ahead of Livermore or McLeod.

Hart v. Murray? Start with one, bring on the other in the second half. If I earned half as much as RS I might decide which one started!

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Probably worth a place in the 16. I know it only the reserves but at least he seems to know where the goal is at the moment. Davis doesn't seem capable of making the opposition goalie make a save.

Not sure how he could be accomodated though with Forster, Murray, Owusu and of course Davis.

Or we could start with Virgo up front.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I definitely think he's worth a place on the bench.

We could do with a bit of his fighting spirit.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I love Gary Hart - I really do. And he is my son's all time favourite. But at the business end of a season that promised so much it depresses me that we are having to even countenance the merits of having him on the bench.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Gary Hart should not even be at the club anymore.

To suggest playing him above Murray - even a 80 per cent fit Murray - is absurd.

We have enough strikers (Forster, Murray, Davies, Owusu) to not even be thinking about bringing Hart back in to the fold.

I would rather we play a youngster.

Oh, and isnt his goalscoring ratio something like one in seven? Granted he has played all over the pitch but hardly brilliant is it?

Gary Hart should not even be at the club anymore.

To suggest playing him above Murray - even a 80 per cent fit Murray - is absurd.

We have enough strikers (Forster, Murray, Davies, Owusu) to not even be thinking about bringing Hart back in to the fold.

I would rather we play a youngster.

Oh, and isnt his goalscoring ratio something like one in seven? Granted he has played all over the pitch but hardly brilliant is it?

Pretty sure it's one in five, but I take the point. The thing is, we have an opportunity to bring in someone who is on form. That kind of option has been lacking far too much this season IMO.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Here we go again, the eternal cycle of Hart & Mayo playing like Brazilians for the last two months of the season and 'earning' yet another extension.

This. Has. To. Stop.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
If only League 1 was full of youth team defenders and Ryman league sides...

It's not as though Hart was exactly playing alongside a stellar line-up.

Playing alongside an ineffective Murray in the first-half, and Jonny Dixon in the second, and in front of a triallist from Camberley Town and a 16 year-old schoolboy from Upper Dicker, plus two juniors (Royce and AN Other - the name escapes me) out wide, I thought he did very well.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Here we go again, the eternal cycle of Hart & Mayo playing like Brazilians for the last two months of the season and 'earning' yet another extension.

This. Has. To. Stop.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Remember Forest and Leeds away last year, IMMENSE!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It's not as though Hart was exactly playing alongside a stellar line-up.

Playing alongside an ineffective Murray in the first-half, and Jonny Dixon in the second, and in front of a triallist from Camberley Town and a 16 year-old schoolboy from Upper Dicker, plus two juniors (Royce and AN Other - the name escapes me) out wide, I thought he did very well.

Perhaps. But the Brighton sides put out in recent reserve games have been packed with what most would consider first team players.

Anyone who would prefer Hart to Murray needs their head looking at.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Perhaps. But the Brighton sides put out in recent reserve games have been packed with what most would consider first team players.

The Southampton (5-0) game did. Not normally though. Heath, Elphick and Sullivan were the only first-team regulars playing last night.

Anyone who would prefer Hart to Murray needs their head looking at.

Fill yer boots then.

Normally, I'd agree with you. But Harty is looking good. And Murray looks sluggish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here