Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Having seen him in a couple of pre-season friendlies, it's fair to say he's ALL left foot. And if Cox is out, meaning we're using McLeod on the right, who would play on the left? :shrug:

Actually, that's a retarded thing to say.

If McLeod is on the right, it'll mean DOUG LOFT is on the left. :bowdown:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Nah, Doug will be the attacking threat from the MIDDLE this season:bowdown:

I agree, but if we were so desperate on the right side to play McLeod there, it would mean we'd have a more than adequate cover on the left wing.

Step forward the Loftmeister :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Having seen him in a couple of pre-season friendlies, it's fair to say he's ALL left foot. :

A bit like Cox being ALL right foot, and playing most of the last two seasons on the left then?

No-one is saying that would be ideal or a preferrred choice - just that it IS an option.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I like Loft, and I genuinely think he has something to offer [beyond white boots and nice hair].

I hope he proves a lot of people wrong this season.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I like Loft, and I genuinely think he has something to offer [beyond white boots and nice hair].

I hope he proves a lot of people wrong this season.

He's been wearing BLUE boots so far this pre-season:yahoo:

McLeod Loft Livermore Cox

Make it happen Mickey!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Agreed. He obviously has some talent as a footballer, but appears to have trouble with his application. Perhaps, just perhaps, this season will be the making of him. He certainly sounds as though he is doing well in the friendlies so far and confidence breeds confidence.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Loft could join the likes of Crumplin, Storer and Butters as players ridiculed by large sections of the support who come good.

He could be a contributor of goals from central midfield which I think we are lacking since Hammond left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here