Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

rongully

Jun 9, 2008
Sussex and Proud
complete badger ?should read complete tosser !!!! you know nothing about football obviously, loft in the team a crewe ?your either a wind up merchant or a tosser

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
How many more backward steps by the club !!! Dick Knight cleary dosen't understand the word FORWARD - these were his own words in May - We are a club moving forward and a great pace

I agree entirely, it was another backward step to employ someone for a year on peanuts who then DELIBRETLY broke his leg just so he cud watch daytime TV every day whilst poor dean wilkins, who CORECTLY did not give him a contract, has been forced to do nothing whilst been paid off by SILENT KNIGHT (Liar :censored:).

Hart has not scored a single goal since his comeback so he must be bad, we have fluked all the wins anyway i am sure.

NONE of this would have happened if Dean Wilkins was still manager and not gagged by the liar.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
I agree entirely, it was another backward step to employ someone for a year on peanuts who then DELIBRETLY broke his leg just so he cud watch daytime TV every day whilst poor dean wilkins, who CORECTLY did not give him a contract, has been forced to do nothing whilst been paid off by SILENT KNIGHT (Liar :censored:).

Hart has not scored a single goal since his comeback so he must be bad, we have fluked all the wins anyway i am sure.

NONE of this would have happened if Dean Wilkins was still manager and not gagged by the liar.

Er, could someone explain how this sad wretch isn't banned yet?

Frankly that is one of the most pathetic, offensive, things i've ever seen written on Nsc and that takes some f*ckin doing.

Unreal.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Er, could someone explain how this sad wretch isn't banned yet?

Frankly that is one of the most pathetic, offensive, things i've ever seen written on Nsc and that takes some f*ckin doing.

Unreal.

Psst, it's a spoof poster, taking the piss out of certain others around here.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
shit bounce. No one can say hand on heart they thought it was a good move on at the time. These endless bounces to prove a point are f***ing boring as hell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here