Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
did he play:eek:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Ernest said:
The RESULT tells me all I NEED to know

So why does the result mean OGH gets singled out. Its not as though we have been on a wiining running, Gary hart returns and so we lose

Give the lad a chance. Being out of the team for so long, he's hardly going to be 100% match sharp on his first full return

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
christ - and mayo was at RIGHT back

obviously it was only mcghee who played players out of position

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Looking forward to a good win next Saturday. :)

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
next two matches will be very significant for Oldham and Cheltenham with both play offs and relegation on the cards, respectivly

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
Mayo at right back is dodgy I gotta say.

dodgy - thats like saying hitler was relatively nasty

it is SUICIDAL

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Chelts should be down by then.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Dirty Dave said:
So why does the result mean OGH gets singled out. Its not as though we have been on a wiining running, Gary hart returns and so we lose

Well thats simple. It's because Ernest is a cocker who is about as funny as a brain tumour. Any other questions?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
OGH proved yesterday that he has no future with us he was slow inneffectual and won virtually nothing.

Unfortunately the same could be said of Butters and Mayo perhaps they have gone on a lttle too long. I have always been a great admirer of Butters but yesterday he had a stinker and was directly responsoible for the first goal and did nothing much after it except keep moaning to the ref. The clearance should have landed in Row z not straight up in the air. To compound matters he missed the bounce of the ball and the subseqent header. I hope that it is just a one off but have been concernmed about him for the last few games, as he doesnt win the ball like he used to.

Mayo was caught for pace and wrong footed from the first minute and should have been taken off and either El Abd or Hart put at right back.

I would have take him off and put Elder on up front and moved El Abd to Right Back and then brought on Robinson for Savage as Wilkins did.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
BensGrandad said:

Mayo was caught for pace and wrong footed from the first minute .

Can't say I've ever heard that before. The manager MUST know best though:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here