Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Hart looked like a player short of first team match-sharpness, thats all.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
BensGrandad said:
OGH proved yesterday that he has no future with us he was slow inneffectual and won virtually nothing.

Unfortunately the same could be said of Butters and Mayo perhaps they have gone on a lttle too long. I have always been a great admirer of Butters but yesterday he had a stinker and was directly responsoible for the first goal and did nothing much after it except keep moaning to the ref. The clearance should have landed in Row z not straight up in the air. To compound matters he missed the bounce of the ball and the subseqent header. I hope that it is just a one off but have been concernmed about him for the last few games, as he doesnt win the ball like he used to.

Mayo was caught for pace and wrong footed from the first minute and should have been taken off and either El Abd or Hart put at right back.

I would have take him off and put Elder on up front and moved El Abd to Right Back and then brought on Robinson for Savage as Wilkins did.

I said Hart lost his pace a while back but of course miss know it all and i'm never wrong Yorkie thinks different

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wonder about the set up at Brighton:

Virgo was injured and the first thing Celtic did was send him for a scan to find out what was wrong. Why hadn't we already done that?

Revell doesn't look the same player since he was injured neither does Hart, Hammond played half of the season needing a hernia op. Bertin does not look the same players as when he arrived from France, is this down to our coaching.

Makes me wonder is the back room at BRIGHTON 'tin pot'

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
if we have a serious chance of getting Whing next season, and according to the BBC we do, then i do not feel that keeping OGH is the best thing to do. He will be played less than this season and his wages can be spent elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here