dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can't see him returning.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Let's hope that Havant are paying his wages too, or at least part of them.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
good for him. It was obvious and with some of the rumours around of his situation with Wilkins, it will hopefully lead him to a new more rewarding career than playing pointless reserve games

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good move for him to play games, obviously we will have the right of recall if we are in dire trouble and need to recall him. Will Charlie take Kerry Mayo as well?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Needs to get games under his belt, Sadly League 1 is above his level for starting now, a league two club could do worse than signing him.

I wonder if Oatway wants Mayo as well?

scooter1

How soon is now?
How long for?
Have we got the strength in depth to let him go yet? What happens in January if we lose O'Callaghan and Richards??
Please don't say Hinshelwood, i'm personally sick of hearing about him. He's got dodgy knees and may never fully recover from the kind of injuries he's had - same could possibly be said for Reid. I'm a fan of Reid, but know how badly cruciate surgery can affect a player. A utility player like Hart is always going to be handy at a club that has to survive by constantly borrowing players. I hope he comes back and has a part, albeit a small part to play in the rest of our season

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
How long for?
Have we got the strength in depth to let him go yet? What happens in January if we lose O'Callaghan and Richards??
Please don't say Hinshelwood, i'm personally sick of hearing about him. He's got dodgy knees and may never fully recover from the kind of injuries he's had - same could possibly be said for Reid. I'm a fan of Reid, but know how badly cruciate surgery can affect a player. A utility player like Hart is always going to be handy at a club that has to survive by constantly borrowing players. I hope he comes back and has a part, albeit a small part to play in the rest of our season

How does that work?

Hart had a serious injury and hasnt really recovered fully, then you say he will be decent cover because you dont know if Reid will make a full recovery?

scooter1

How soon is now?
But Hart is playing regularly for the reserves. Hinshelwood comes back for 45 mins and then disappears for a few weeks/months. As for Reid, how is he getting on.?Being as i'm not a superfan, i'm not up to speed on how the reserves are getting on......enlighten me please

My point after my aimless ramblings is.....Should we be letting a player who can cover a multitude of positions disappear? when the 2 loan players we have who are currently doing well could quite possibly be off in a couple of weeks

gs71

Nov 26, 2007
Good Luck Harty, hopefully Horsham will beat Swansea in the replay and we'll see you at Qeen Street.

A true Albion legend who ALWAYS put in 100% and hasn't been given a fair crack of the whip under Wilkins.

gs71

Nov 26, 2007
Good Luck Harty, hopefully Horsham will beat Swansea in the replay and we'll see you at Queen Street.

A true Albion legend who ALWAYS put in 100% and hasn't been given a fair crack of the whip under Wilkins

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
But Hart is playing regularly for the reserves. Hinshelwood comes back for 45 mins and then disappears for a few weeks/months. As for Reid, how is he getting on.?Being as i'm not a superfan, i'm not up to speed on how the reserves are getting on......enlighten me please

My point after my aimless ramblings is.....Should we be letting a player who can cover a multitude of positions disappear? when the 2 loan players we have who are currently doing well could quite possibly be off in a couple of weeks

How long is he on loan for, I guess Wilkins could have struck a deal with Ipswich for a season long on both already?
Reid played on Tuesday.

scooter1

How soon is now?
How long is he on loan for, I guess Wilkins could have struck a deal with Ipswich for a season long on both already?
Reid played on Tuesday.

How long is he on loan for - that was my original question??

As for the 2 Ipswich players - if I was Wilkins or Knight and i'd secured these 2 for the rest of the season i'd be telling everybody about it - morale boost, looking forward etc.... I'm just off to the Ask the Club section, to err ask the club..

As for Reid playing, great. I hope he works his way back in and I can eat my words!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here