Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart (Captain) for SSCF Final

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Gary Hart is saying an emotional farewell to the Albion by leading the team out for the first match at the Amex.

The Seagulls stalwart will captain the reserves in tomorrows Sussex Senior Cup Final against Eastbourne Borough.

Argus

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
That's a fantastic gesture by the club and so well-deserved.
Icing on the cake would be for him to score a goal as well.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Fantastic news!
Harty will be a happy lad........
Cant wait for the WSU to have one final chance to sign a few of the Harty songs!!!!!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
This is great news... well done our beloved club for looking after a true Albion legend... :thumbsup:

kevinanderson

May 4, 2009
Excellent decision and perfect gesture by the club. Plenty of life in the Harty legs yet, which might just be of interest to tomorrow's opponents...

Just to say I'm sure all at the Borough would want to add congratulations to the club on the opening of this wonderful new stadium and new chapter. Long awaited, long prayed for, much deserved. Saw my own first Albion game in October 1968 (3-1 defeat to Swindon, since you ask) and although I'm personally steeped in non-league, there's room for both of us. Best wishes to all of you for the coming historic season.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Excellent decision and perfect gesture by the club. Plenty of life in the Harty legs yet, which might just be of interest to tomorrow's opponents...

Just to say I'm sure all at the Borough would want to add congratulations to the club on the opening of this wonderful new stadium and new chapter. Long awaited, long prayed for, much deserved. Saw my own first Albion game in October 1968 (3-1 defeat to Swindon, since you ask) and although I'm personally steeped in non-league, there's room for both of us. Best wishes to all of you for the coming historic season.
(Are you the kevinanderson from BA? If so, it's Steven Bishop - small world!)

Really really glad that Hart is captain tomorrow. My childhood Albion hero and a real honour for him. Would be my dream to see him score at the first ever game at the Amex.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Gary Hart is saying an emotional farewell to the Albion by leading the team out for the first match at the Amex.

The Seagulls stalwart will captain the reserves in tomorrows Sussex Senior Cup Final against Eastbourne Borough.

Argus

Perfect decision. Hats off to the club. No more than he deserves. I agree it would be awesome he scores the first competitive goal at the Amex.

kevinanderson

May 4, 2009
@Shootingstar

Hey Steven, yep there's only one Mr A.... On BBC Sussex from 2.00ish tomorrow if you're not at the game. Online commentary from 3.00.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Apologies for the SSCF Final title :facepalm:

Anyhow, the Argus further reported that Gary has been training with Eastbourne Borough. So maybe there may be an offer made to him if he has impressed. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here