Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart (Captain) for SSCF Final

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
That is a spot on decision. I just hope that after this final farewell Harty manages to find the right club so he can spend the last two or three years of his career playing first team football every week - he deserves it.

This .... agree 100%

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Great touch, I did wonder if he would be in the side, but to CAPTAIN it. Magic. And if he signs for Borough maybe they could give you some shirts.

kevinanderson

May 4, 2009
Toronto Seagull, I'm almost sure we are also feeding commentary to the Seagulls Player, but it will certainly be on our website from just before kick-off. Go to bbc.co.uk/sussex and hit the Listen Live button. (It's where you usually have to go for Borough commentary...!) On FM we will have updates into our afternoon show (which is not a dedicated sports show).

Kevin A.
BBC Sussex

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Great decision and a thoroughly deserved honour.

All we need now is for him to score the winner before lifting the trophy for the fairytale goodbye/beginning to be complete.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Toronto Seagull, I'm almost sure we are also feeding commentary to the Seagulls Player, but it will certainly be on our website from just before kick-off. Go to bbc.co.uk/sussex and hit the Listen Live button. (It's where you usually have to go for Borough commentary...!) On FM we will have updates into our afternoon show (which is not a dedicated sports show).

Kevin A.
BBC Sussex

Excellent news. I'll be listening from across the pond. Thanks Kevin.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Well done to the club for doing this. What a really great touch. It would have been so easy for them not to do this with everything else going on.

Excellent, excellent!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Gary Hart is saying an emotional farewell to the Albion by leading the team out for the first match at the Amex.

The Seagulls stalwart will captain the reserves in tomorrows Sussex Senior Cup Final against Eastbourne Borough.

Argus

Apart from the fact my mates are going tomorrow and I didn't want them to be there before me, this news is one of the main reasons I've made a late decision to go.

The word "legend" is bandied about far too often for my liking, but OGH deserves to be referred to as such.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Gary Hart was at the Whitehawk friendly last night. He has got a club fixed up but hasn't signed yet because he wanted to remain unregistered to play at the Amex today.
All the best OGH, enjoy your day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here