Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Funniest shout of abuse you have ever heard from a member of the crowd

Sep 1, 2010
I remember a quote from another forum where someone had heard an old man shout "Disgraceful decision ref, you ruddy cu**"

Terrible choice of self censorship

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
When at OT with Liverpool, there was this hilarious bloke sat just in front of us, right character, and at one stage he shouted to a United fan "f*** off back to Devon you scruffy twat, with your Devon hair cut."

Just found it so funny.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A mate of mine once yelled at a linesman "You're worse than the lino in my kitchen"

magicman555

Aug 27, 2008
away to walsall a couple of seasons ago......3-0 down and playing very badly the ref gave a definate foul against us........sum bloke shouted "cost us the game ref YOU FU~~ING TWAT!!" haha....not a chance..... we were shit!!.........then the same bloke was calling for bangoura to be "deported" haha. f***ing FUNNY.......if you are that bloke .....LEGEND!!!!

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
When we were at Gillingham.......From one of our fans to Mark Walton......(an attack crossing the half way line ).......Get down now Mark !

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Game at Withdean a few years back a guy sitting nearby stood up and yelled in quite an angry tone "This referee is being totally ineffective!".

You probably had to be there but still makes me laugh to this day

Sep 1, 2010
Game at Withdean a few years back a guy sitting nearby stood up and yelled in quite an angry tone "This referee is being totally ineffective!".

You probably had to be there but still makes me laugh to this day

:lol: He sounds scary

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
during a game at withdean a few years ago, this chap behind me in D block shouted " oi ref !, i hope your grandmother fries in the electric chair while sucking my dick "

surely he'd be electrocuted as well ! the comment brought much amusement to those around him

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
During the last season at the Goldstone (i think), A decision given against us by the linesman lead to someone nearby shouting "You've been doubting yourself ever since your wife asked for a threesome"

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
West Stand Goldstone:

"Wilkins....WILKINS....do something magic......................................disappear"

teehee

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I remember taking a mate to watch Brighton-Reading a few years back at the Withdean, and Glen Little was running rings around Mayo down the wing. They were 1-0 up, it was a mostly terrible game, and the crowd (even by Withdean standards) was unusually quiet. I was in C block and heard, crystal clear, a bloke in B block stand up and scream at the top of his lungs, "He's a f*cking liar, he ain't even little!"

comeinpeace1

Jan 28, 2011
A guy behind us at one of our games screamed when we weren't awarded a penalty "the only good ref is dead ref"

Funny at the time!

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
At Palace one game an opposing player was getting treated for an injury,all the players were milling around doing nothing.
Then some wag shouted "dont just stand there Palace, practice"

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
away to qpr a few years back and we got a corner and it all went quiet and someone shouted out "OI SHITTU.......YOUR SHI*", made everyone laugh was funny at the time.
he heard it as well and looked all depressed :)

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
At Eastbourne Borough, where you're within spitting distance of the pitch to a bald linesman after a particularly poor call:

"What's up lino, did your hair get in your eyes?"

Sep 1, 2010
I am told we were playing palace one year when Jim Cannon was playing for them and they announced it was Jim Cannon's birthday before the match, during the game he got stretchered off and the Albion fans collectively sang happy birthday to him on the way off. Brilliantly cruel!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
The classic at the Goldstone, During a minutes silence, one voice shouted " f*** off back to Barnet, Codner." Its not really funny is it? It must just be that it's so unexpected but I remember lots of giggling at the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here