Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Funniest shout of abuse you have ever heard from a member of the crowd

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Wolves ..Last Away game before we went down.
To Hoddle "Sacked in the morning" and the "That's why we're going down " chant, and "That's why your staying down"

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Sorry if this has been mentioned - can't be arsed to look for it. I was at the West Ham game in '91ish and Trevor Morley had just returned to their team after being stabbed by his wife for 'being a naughty boy'.

The chants from the North Stand of 'One Mrs Morley - there's only one Mrs Morley' were terribly amusing.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Sorry if this has been mentioned - can't be arsed to look for it. I was at the West Ham game in '91ish and Trevor Morley had just returned to their team after being stabbed by his wife for 'being a naughty boy'.

The chants from the North Stand of 'One Mrs Morley - there's only one Mrs Morley' were terribly amusing.

I was at a West Ham game during this time and opponents (notts county I think) did indeed chant this. :lol:

wag chaser

Feb 18, 2009
Funniest put down I heard was a couple of years ago whilst playing cricket.
A new batsman had just arrived at the crease when our wicketkeeper says
" excuse me mate but you have got a piece of shit on the end of your bat "
The batsman immediately picks up his bat to have a look only to be told
" no the other end mate "
It certainly made us laugh

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Funniest put down I heard was a couple of years ago whilst playing cricket.
A new batsman had just arrived at the crease when our wicketkeeper says
" excuse me mate but you have got a piece of shit on the end of your bat "
The batsman immediately picks up his bat to have a look only to be told
" no the other end mate "
It certainly made us laugh

:lol::lol:

not during a match but at my local pub we we're watching a random collection of Sunday matches, plenty of crap chanting whilst drunk then it fell deadly quiet, my mate who does'nt like football just stood up and shouted "FOOOTBAAAAAALLLLLL!" bloody funny, had to be there kinda thing!

Weirdly enough, I like this one :lolol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Away to the tax dodgers at Fratton Park, Merson waddled over to take a corner and someone screamed "F*^k off Merson, you're not a has been, you're a never fu&$&ng was". Particularly enjoyed that

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
A quite well known, (to some on here) person from Mile Oak makes his living out of sports betting (not Tony Bloom btw) and had backed Chris Adams on a spread bet to score a certain amount of runs at Hove. Adams got out very soon with a score in single figures.
The gambler ran over by the player pavillion steps, incandesant in rage.
As Adams approached the pavillion, the gambler tore into him
"Night Shift Adams, Night Shift, you ought to get a job stacking shelves at Tescos on the night shift"
Adams looked at the gambler and said "And what do you do for a living?"
"What do I do for a living, I put money on cnuts like you scoring a few f***ing runs"

The look on Adams face was priceless and he even cracked a smile before climbing the pavillion steps.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
In the Gillingham days, I remember a tumbleweed moment in their main stand behind the goal when some teenage lad yelled at the ref with the rather well-thought and profound phrase, "Commit suicide, you wank!"

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
A quite well known, (to some on here) person from Mile Oak makes his living out of sports betting (not Tony Bloom btw) and had backed Chris Adams on a spread bet to score a certain amount of runs at Hove. Adams got out very soon with a score in single figures.
The gambler ran over by the player pavillion steps, incandesant in rage.
As Adams approached the pavillion, the gambler tore into him
"Night Shift Adams, Night Shift, you ought to get a job stacking shelves at Tescos on the night shift"
Adams looked at the gambler and said "And what do you do for a living?"
"What do I do for a living, I put money on cnuts like you scoring a few f***ing runs"

The look on Adams face was priceless and he even cracked a smile before climbing the pavillion steps.

I would love to have seen this! lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here