Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

funniest Albion chant

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
"Beckham from the halfway line" to Neil Sullivan at Belle Vue Doncaster a few seasons back, He turned round to us and said LOUDLY F*** O** LOL

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
'she said no' - to marlon king today was funny

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
One that always made me laugh was when we played Derby at the Withdean when they had Fabrizio Ravanelli playing for them. He was doing his pre-match warm up to the noise of the away fans singing "we've got Fabrizio - you've got f***-all-io!"

As for our chants, i always laughed at the festive "Chris McPhee oh Chris McPhee, will you score a goal for me" useless player - quality chant!!

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Adam El-Abd do do do do do... always improved by the pause... just a bit too long before the next round... adam el abd! do do do do do!

i took a villa friend (proper brummie loik) to see us win the league away at walsall... said it was the funniest and best football crowd he'd ever been in - loved the goofiness of half of our songs, also enjoyed the bennett screamer. PRIDE LADS! love our support, keep up the wit it's always a great craic

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Last season:
Exeter singing "You dirty northern bastards" to us.

This season:
"Is that your fire drill?" vs Bristol City
"She said no" vs Marlon today :p

And then whenever we sing about us being gay, it's bloody hilarious and often confuses the opposing fans! Especially at Millwall..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here