Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

funniest Albion chant

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
When i was young & had no sense i bought a flute for 50 pence

the only song that i could play was f*** the pope we're the nsk!!!

En-en-en ess kkaaayyyy

I personaly dont want to f*** any man but if things ever changed The Pope would be bottom of my men I would f*** list

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
'Your to ugly to be gay' that one makes me laugh when we sing it back to opposition fans trying to be homophobic!!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Great chants today at that woman in the next stand who was going mental at us.

'who's the slapper in the white?'

Followed by:

'she's got a fanny like a bucket, fanny like a bucket'

:lolol:

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Not an Albion original, but always find "Where's your famous Essex slags?" very amusing.

Oh and "Hollyoaks, wank, wank, wank" at Chester.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This was my contribution to the infamous Lickergate affair sung away at Leeds a few years ago:

"Oh Posh Spice is a slapper, she really is a tart
and when she's licking windows she thinks of Ian Hart."

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
"he's big he's black, he plays at centre back, whats his name, whats his name' about iffy whats-his-name!

Feb 14, 2010
"Have you ever seen your dick" - to a fat millwall fan playing up. Made funny by two Millwall girls laughing at the bloke and him moving.
"Peter Beales Peter Beales Peter Beales" - to west ham fans to the left of us in the south bank who all had the peter beale hats on. Made much funnier because they hated it.
Your to ugly to be gay - still a good one but when first sung, especially up north was quality.
I used to like the random, funny and at times totally unjustified stick that linesmen and players of both sides used to get at the soldstone as well. Canvey Island players expected the patronising nice clap that non league clubs get at some grounds. Nope, not the goldstone, they got proper respect by getting stick. They didnt help themselves tho as about half the team had pony tails - bunch of tarts. Oh for the days when foootball was funny, people take it all too seriously these days.
Been loads over the years

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Doubt it. That was sung when Fashanu was still very much alive and in the closet.

Cool i doubt we would sink that low. I googled it and the only chant i can find close to it is on a pool forum and its about his sexuality, not nice one that.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"What a waste of Honey"

At some opposing team's Goalkeeper who was wearing a yellow and black horizontal striped keepers shirt.

Back in the Gillingham days, still makes me chuckle now.

Followed by "sting when you're winning".

I believe he was a Mansfield keeper, possibly called Pearcey or something like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here