Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Jul 20, 2003
like a particularly uneventful 8th round between two palookas.

...and WHAMAGEDDON!!! :(

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Get off the ledge, we’ve not been that bad.

The better footballing side, and the most chances. It looked to me like we were keeping our power dry for the second half. Would like to see a bit more intensity in the 2nd half.

I definitely think we can get 3pts here.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Surely I’m not the only one who is happy with the way we’ve battled in that half? Far from pretty but the intensity and fight was there to see, which is what many on here were worried we wouldn’t have.

Yeh, I think we've done alright. The pitch is smaller than most we'll play on and everything is very tight.

There's been some disappointing crossing and finishing. As usual.

The game will open up

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Solid, decent half. Working really hard and pressing excellently and look much more likely to create something that Fulham. So much better with Alzate in with Bissouma who again, has been absolutely outstanding.

Can’t work out what is wrong with Trossard though, awful half.
This saves me typing anything.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
This is nothing more than two groups of guys whiling away a chilly Wednesday, by kicking a football to each other.
It’s quite relaxing to watch in a boring kind of way,

D

Deleted member 2719

Hard working and I can't see any lack of confidence.
Although a little bit worried about a couple tossard passes backwards.
Come on the Albion.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
God damn it! I've been whammed!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Solid, decent half. Working really hard and pressing excellently and look much more likely to create something that Fulham. So much better with Alzate in with Bissouma who again, has been absolutely outstanding.

Can’t work out what is wrong with Trossard though, awful half.

Agree about Trossard. Has been awful

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Some of the utter berks on here really don’t understand football, did you really expect us to come out playing free flowing football and be 3-0 at half time?

We are a team low on confidence and have struggled putting the ball in the net all season, let alone now when we are on a terrible run. Fulham have shown recently they aren’t a bad side, people take games like this for granted, They are a well drilled team, they have had a draw against Liverpool and an away win at Leicester in their past few games.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
So according so some of you Alzatze is the son of God this is our best team and in Potter we keep the Faith. Alzate overrated team not to bad Potter out of his depth.Get rid asap.

No. We've looked better with Alzate in the middle. I've watched the last few Fulham games..they've been excellent and very dynamic.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
I don't think we've been shit.

It's been a shit game for sure, but we're doing the right thing in being cautious. What's the point in playing open expansive football if you keep cocking it up and getting punished.

Wow post of the night moron.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
We just need a striker, it’s that simple. We all love Tony Bloom but this is his blind spot. He needs to buy a proper goal scorer or we are in real danger of going down.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
people complaining but we have looked more solid at the back than we have for a long while.....

nothing wrong with long ball but you need speed to run on to them.

Trossard looks better in centre playing the ball forward

Both Lamptey and Bissouma are carrying knocks now....

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Some of the utter berks on here really don’t understand football, did you really expect us to come out playing free flowing football and be 3-0 at half time?

We are a team low on confidence and have struggled putting the ball in the net all season, let alone now when we are on a terrible run. Fulham have shown recently they aren’t a bad side, people take games like this for granted, They are a well drilled team, they have had a draw against Liverpool and an away win at Leicester in their past few games.

Thank you [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

This ain’t FIFA guys.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We will never score another goal, ever, until we get a striker..
Agreed. Connolly needs a season in the championship, Welbeck is yesterday's man, Maupaycisnbetter but his confidence is shot to bits.

Welbeck has been toilet in most games. Lovely finish at Villa aside, but even there he miscontrolled when clean through. Dreadful signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here